About Roblox – Birdkeepers
We have a collection of active codes that you can use on Roblox 🐦 Birdkeepers! and information like Badges Lists you can get by playing and Shop Items including their prices.
Using codes from our list can help you get an extra boost as free cash and boosts on 🐦 Birdkeepers! for FREE!
Who created Roblox Birdkeepers?
Roblox Birdkeepers was created by developer Beekeepers Official and was first released on May 19, 2021.
How many visitors Roblox Birdkeepers have?
When we last update this post Roblox Birdkeepers has over 422,174 Visitors and 6,599 players added Birdkeepers to their favorite for now! Are you one of their followers?
And the last update for Roblox Birdkeepers was on Aug 18, 2021 (41 days ago).
How many players are playing Roblox Birdkeepers?
When we last update this post, Roblox Birdkeepers had over 2 players online, not many players playing Birdkeepers for now.
Roblox – Birdkeepers Codes Lists (Active and Expired)
Let’s start now with the most important information on this post, Active Codes Lists (Including Expired Codes) that will help you get a FREE boost and items on Birdkeepers!
Roblox – Birdkeepers Active Codes List – (October 2021)
Here is the list of active codes we found on Roblox Birdkeepers, when using these codes write them exactly how they are on the list, or use copy and paste commands.
These codes are created by Beekeepers Official owner and developer of Roblox Birdkeepers and they are the only ones who can make new codes or deactivate codes.
Keep in mind, SteamLists.com can’t create new codes! We only give helpful information!
We are trying our best to keep the list active and when new codes are added to the game to add them as fast as possible on this list! Don’t forget to add us to Bookmark this way you can be one of the first players who will be able to use the new codes on Roblox Birdkeepers before they expire!
- RELEASE – Redeem for 250 Cash Noob Boost 3 Common Treat
- thnxforplaying – Redeem for Noob Boost 10x Fruit Boost 350 Cash 3x Common Treats 1x Rare Treat
- Macadamia – Redeem for 350 Cash Fruit Boost 3 Common Treat
- EXCALIBUR – Use this code to Redeem 1x Sunflower Seashore boost 1x Peanut Place boost 1x Carrot City boost 1x Noob Boost 50000 1x Rare Treat 1x Legendary Treat NEW for FREE
- SuperMumazing – Use this code to Redeem 5x Seed Boost 1000 3x Common Treats 1x Rare Treat for FREE
- Balance – Use this code to Redeem 1x Noob Boost 1000 3x Common Treats for FREE
- happyhundredthousand – Use this code to Redeem 1x Canary Campus boost 1000 for FREE
- pro – Use this code to Redeem 1x Almond Avenue Boost for FREE
Roblox – Birdkeepers Codes (Expired and Out of Date) – (October 2021)
We keep tracking even on codes what was available before but now they were removed from Roblox Birdkeepers, this way if players want to see what codes were deactivated you can see them on this list below if you succeed to use these codes before they got deactivate (Expired) don’t worry about the rewards you will not lose them!
- sneakuspeekus – Redeem for Seed Boost
- ExoticExoticExotic – Redeem for Seed Boost
How to use the Codes on Birdkeepers?
If you are playing Roblox Birdkeepers for sure you will end up using Promo Codes at some point. They are FREE to use for an extra boost on your gameplay!
- Locate the “Settings” button icon left side of your screen and press this.
- A screen will open/show.
- Copy and Paste or Type the active codes from above on the blank area (You can copy and paste by using CTRL + C and CTRL + V codes from the post)
- Press the “Redeem” button to use the Codes!
What Badges Roblox Birdkeepers has?
Here we create a full list of active and removed badges that is available on Roblox Birdkeepers, these badges were created by developer Beekeepers Official SteamLists.com can’t create new Badges!
Active Badges on Roblox Birdkeepers Lists?
This is the list of Active Badges
Deactivate Badges on Roblox Birdkeepers Lists?
These Badges are not Active on Roblox Birdkeepers, some Badges were active before or they will be active in the future, but everything depends on the developer Beekeepers Official
No Items found on Deactivate Badges
What items on Shop Roblox Birdkeepers are available?
We create a full list with all the items you can find to buy on Roblox Birdkeepers, these items were added by Beekeepers Official and they are the only ones who can add or remove items from the shop.
Each item has a price too, this way if you want to buy now or in future, you can know the prices for them.
Prices on USD, GBP, or EUR are only estimates! When we create these values we focus on United States (America) Robux Real Money! (Each price is not included in the EXTRA Robux when you buy!)
Roblox Birdkeepers DescriptionWelcome to 🐦 Birdkeepers! Come explore the mountain with your birds fighting by your side, collect food and trade it for awesome tools and bags! 💬 Join our group for exclusive in game rewards and codes! https://www.roblox.com/groups/5200215/Beekeepers-Official#!/ ⚔️ EXCALIBUR UPDATE ⚔️ ⚔️ NEW Excalibur Collector 💎 NEW Philosopher's Stone Bag 🥄 NEW Emerald Spoon Collector 💎 NEW Crystal Crash, Magma Glob Mystical Abilities! 🔨 Many many bug fixes and QoL changes 🔨 Removed Red Butterfly By: train @dingbat567 saismee @beekeepersdev
We hope this post helped you to find more information about Roblox Birdkeepers and to get FREE items using the codes on our lists, we are trying our best to keep the list updated with new and fresh codes, so make sure you bookmark us and check us often for new codes.
If one code is not working, or a new code was already added on Roblox Birdkeepers and is not here on the list please let us know via comment so we can update the codes lists!
Enjoy and see you soon!
Obtaining the Bird ingredient in Roblox Wacky Wizards solves all your flight-related needs. Brewing flight potions that enable your Avatar to fly around makes mobility speedier and more efficient as you can reach elevated surfaces much easier. This secret ingredient can only be obtained by completing a tough obby.
To get the Bird ingredient, players must find the tall tree located on the main game world. The location differs for each player depending on where your cauldron spawned, but the tree is visible from just about anywhere. Once located, run toward the tree, which is exactly where the Bird ingredient can be found.
But it's not that simple. The Bird ingredient rests at the very top of the tree. The only way to reach the ingredient is by completing a tough obby. We definitely had some trouble completing this obby, particularly with landing our jumps around the corners of the tree. If you're set on completing the obby the traditional way, then just keep trying until you've made it to the top.
The Easy Method
If you don't feel like completing the obby or if it's just too hard, we've found a workaround: using a Giant Potion. We threw about 10 Giant's Ears into the cauldron and then brewed the Giant Potion. Drink the potion and run over to the tree. You will most likely have to wait about five minutes to grow tall enough for this to work.
The Giant Potion will grow your Avatar just tall enough to jump onto the lower platform below the Bird ingredient. Your goal should not be to reach the top. If you can make it onto the lower platform below, the game should let you pick up the bird even though you aren't at the top. See the picture above for our example of how to make this work.
Related: All potions and recipes in Roblox Wacky Wizards
All Bird Potion Recipes
Below is a list of potions you can make using the Bird ingredient.
|29||Rocket||Dyanmite + Bird|
|31||Fire Walking||Bird + Chilli|
|33||Swim||Bird + Fish|
|37||Air Jumper||Bird + Giraffe Hoof|
|55||Ghostly||Bird + Spider|
|63||Heatseeking||Dynamite + Bird + Dynamite|
|66||Levitate||Bird + Fairy|
|79||Flybux||Robux + Bird|
|90||Crows||Bird + Witches Brew|
|99||Gravity-punch potion||Bird + Boxing Gloves|
|P7||Air Walk||Bird + Frozen Egg|
|P14||Human Flight||Zeus's Beard + Bird|
|P17||Jetpack||Hat of Gears + Bird|
|P29||Flying Poo||Hat of Gears + Bird + Rotten Sandwich|
|P44||Take Off||Bird + Wheel|
For more Roblox Wacky Wizard guides, check out How to get the Chameleon ingredient in Roblox Wacky Wizards on Pro Game Guides.
Get Roblox codes and news as soon as we add it by following our PGG Roblox Twitter account!
Recently Updated Roblox PostsSours: https://progameguides.com/roblox/how-to-get-the-bird-ingredient-in-roblox-wacky-wizards/
Birdkeepers is ag game that will have you fighting alongside your pet birds and exploring the heights of a mountain. You can collect food, trade, and collect items like tools and bags.
You can use the boosts, cash, and treats from our Birdkeepers codes list to upgrade your birds and get further into the game!
All Birdkeepers Codes:
- supertreats – Redeem code for for some boosts (NEW)
- EXCALIBUR – Redeem code for 1x Sunflower Seashore boost, 1x Peanut Place boost, 1x Carrot City boost, 1x Noob Boost, $50,000, 1x Rare Treat, 1x Legendary Treat
- pro – Redeem code for 1x Almond Avenue Boost
- happyhundredthousand – Redeem code for 1x Canary Campus boost, $1,000
- Balance – Redeem code for 1x Noob Boost, $1,000, 3x Common Treats
- ExoticExoticExotic – Redeem code for 1x Sunflower Seashore Boost, 1x Legendary Treat
- SuperMumazing – Redeem code for 5x Seed Boost, $1,000, 3x Common Treats, 1x Rare Treat
- thnxforplaying – Redeem code for Noob Boost, 10x Fruit Boost, $350, 3x Common Treats, 1x Rare Treat
- sneakuspeekus – Redeem code for Seed Boost
- Macadamia – Redeem code for $350 Cash, Fruit Boost, 3 Common Treat
- RELEASE – Redeem code for $250 Cash, Noob Boost, 3 Common Treat
Find codes for a bunch of other games in our Roblox Games Codes page.
All you have to do is head into Birdkeepers and look for the Twitter button on the side of the screen. Click on it and this will open up the code redemption window. Copy one of the codes from our list, paste it into the box, and hit redeem to receive your reward!
To find more codes, make sure to follow Birdkeepers! Official on Twitter, who is the developer of the game. Otherwise, we will be updating this wiki with all of the most recent codes, so make sure to bookmark the page!
Welcome to 🐦 Birdkeepers! Come explore the mountain with your birds fighting by your side, collect food and trade it for awesome tools and bags!
💬 Join our group for exclusive in game rewards and codes!
Video game series and franchise by Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
This article is about the franchise. For the original video game, see Angry Birds (video game).
"Telepod" redirects here. For the fictional teleportation technology, see The Fly (1986 film).
|Created by||Jaakko Iisalo|
|Original work||Angry Birds|
|Theme park attraction(s)|
Angry Birds Land
Angry Birds Space Encounter
Angry Birds Activity Park
Angry Birds is a cartoony media franchise created by Rovio Entertainment. The action-based game series focuses on the "angry birds", who try to save their eggs from green-colored pigs, their enemies. Inspired by the game Crush the Castle, the game has been praised for its successful combination of fun gameplay, comical style, and low price. Its popularity led to many spin-offs; versions of Angry Birds created for PCs and video game consoles, a market for merchandise featuring its characters, Angry Birds Toons, a televised animated series, and two films; The Angry Birds Movie and its sequel The Angry Birds Movie 2. By January 2014, there had been over 2 billion downloads across all platforms, including both regular and special editions.
By July 2015, the series' games had been downloaded more than 3 billion times collectively, making it the most downloaded freemiumgame series of all time. The original Angry Birds has been called "One of the most mainstream games out right now", "One of the great runaway hits of 2010", and "The largest mobile app success the world has seen so far". The first main-series video game sequel, Angry Birds 2, was released on 30 July 2015.
The first game in the series was initially released on 11 December 2009 for iOS. At the time, the 2009 swine flu epidemic was in the news, so the staff decided to use pigs as the enemies of the Angry Birds. The company released ports of the game to other touchscreen smartphone operating systems, including Android. In early 2019, all remaining Angry Birds games released before October 2014 (with the exception of Friends) were discontinued and removed from app stores, though Bad Piggies was added back in early 2020. Rovio has declined to explain their reasoning behind the decision apart from a brief tweet and support response, both giving different answers. However in June 2021, by popular demand of the fans, Rovio announced that the classic games will be available on the stores again sometime in the future.
Characters and synopsis
The plot revolves around nine birds – Red, Chuck, The Blues (Jay, Jake, and Jim), Bomb, Matilda, Stella, Bubbles, Hal and Terence – as they use their slingshot and unique abilities to protect their eggs from the pigs who desire to steal and eat them. The eggs act as a hope for their future, hoping someday they bring peace to the island with the help of birds like the Mighty Eagle and Silver. The pigs are led by King Pig Smooth Cheeks (the main antagonist who appears in the games), or King Mudbeard (the former antagonist of the film series and was Smooth Cheeks' father in the games). With the former, has the henchmen of Corporal Pig, Foreman Pig, Chef Pig, and Minion pigs. In the games, the story takes place in Piggy Island where the birds and pigs inhabit, whereas in the films the birds and pigs have their own islands of Bird Island and Piggy Island.
|December 2009||Angry Birds||Puzzle||The first game released of the series. It primarily involves shooting the angry birds into pigs' fortresses.|
|October 2010||Angry Birds Seasons||The second game in the series, featuring levels themed around holidays, such as the first day of school, Halloween, and Easter. It was originally released as Angry Birds Halloween.|
|March 2011||Angry Birds Rio||The third game in the series, tying in with the films Rio and Rio 2.|
|February 2012||Angry Birds Friends||The fourth game of the series. It was originally a Facebook exclusive, but it was later ported to mobile.|
|March 2012||Angry Birds Space||The fifth game in the series that features planets, different gravity, and the angry birds with improved abilities.|
|November 2012||Angry Birds Star Wars||The sixth game that ties in with the original Star Wars trilogy: Star Wars (1977), The Empire Strikes Back (1980), and Return of the Jedi (1983).|
|September 2013||Angry Birds Star Wars II||The seventh game of the series that ties in with the Star Wars prequel trilogy: The Phantom Menace (1999), Attack of the Clones (2002), and Revenge of the Sith (2005). It also ties with the television show Star Wars Rebels. It is the first game compatible with Hasbro's Telepods, that allows the player to summon a specific character in the game.|
|December 2013||Angry Birds Go!||Racing||The eighth game of the series, taking the form of a racing game.|
|June 2014||Angry Birds Epic||Role-playing||The ninth game of the series that features turn-based RPG combat and an equipment system.|
|October 2014||Angry Birds Transformers||Side-scrolling shooter||The tenth game of the series, which ties-in with the Transformers franchise and is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up game.|
|June 2015||Angry Birds Fight!||Tile-matching, Role-playing||The 11th game of the series, which is a player versus playermatch-3 game.|
|July 2015||Angry Birds 2||Puzzle||The direct sequel to Angry Birds and the 12th game of the series, involving multistage levels.|
|April 2016||Angry Birds Action!||Puzzle, Pinball||This is the 13th game of the series and the first to feature the birds in their movie designs.|
|December 2016||Angry Birds Blast||Tile-matching||This is the 14th game of the series that features match-3 gameplay that has the player popping balloons to free the Angry Birds.|
|June 2017||Angry Birds Evolution||Role-playing, Pinball||The 15th game of the series, which is a turn-based RPG battle game.|
|August 2017||Angry Birds Match||Tile-matching||The 16th game of the series, which is a match-3 game involving the Hatchlings and characters from Angry Birds Blues.|
|January 2019||Angry Birds Dream Blast||The 17th game of the series, itself a spin-off of Blast! Players clear groups of balls of the same color to complete objectives.|
|February 2019||Angry Birds VR/AR: Isle of Pigs||Puzzle||The 18th game of the series and the virtual reality and augmented reality versions of the original game, using the visuals and art style of the Angry Birds Movie.|
|August 2019||The Angry Birds Movie 2 VR: Under Pressure||The game takes place aboard the Piggy Gadget Lab that the main characters use to get to Eagle Island for the film's climatic confrontation.|
|July 2021||Angry Birds Reloaded||The 19th game of the series. Features the game play of the original game with new visuals, characters and worlds for the video game subscription service Apple Arcade.|
|September 2012||Bad Piggies||Puzzle||Players must build vehicles to bring the pigs to their destinations.|
|September 2014||Angry Birds Stella||Reuses the original physics-puzzle game play of Angry Birds, but with a cast of new birds.|
|March 2015||Angry Birds POP!||Tile-matching||It was the second game in the Stella series originally titled Angry Birds Stella POP!, where players must match bubbles to pop them and eventually must complete given objectives. In July 2015, the "Stella" name was removed from the title so it was renamed Angry Birds POP!.|
|February 2018||Angry Birds Champions||Puzzle||A competitive player versus player game where players take turns beating a traditional Angry Birds level, aiming to outscore opponents, with monetary prizes at stake.|
|May 2018||Angry Birds for Messenger||Online versus game on Facebook's Messenger service. Uses similar gameplay as seen in Angry Birds 2.|
|May 2019||Angry Birds POP Blast||Tile-matching||Sequel to the original, originally called Angry Birds POP 2, and takes place after the events of the second movie, it allows you to play as bird and pig at the same time.|
|June 2019||Angry Birds Explore||N/A||Spin-off of the discontinued Angry Birds Action!. It has minigames, as well as the BirdCodes feature from Angry Birds Action!, making it a movie exclusive software.|
|In soft launch||Angry Birds Journey||Puzzle||(formerly Angry Birds Casual) A more casual version of the slingshot-style gameplay.|
|TBA||Angry Birds Double Crossed||Action||A movie-themed, multiplayer reality game show.|
|TBA||Angry Birds Launch It!||Racing||A movie-themed, racing video game.|
|TBA||Bad Piggies 2||Puzzle||A direct sequel to Bad Piggies.|
|TBA||Angry Birds Next||TBA||An upcoming game "with a twist". The game seems to be what the surveys for Double Crossed and Launch It! lead up to.|
These games were soft-launched in select countries, but were discontinued after few months of its release. Some of them never made a release.
|Unreleased||1 April 2016||Agri Birds||Simulation, Visual novel, Horror||N/A||While it was revealed as an April Fools' joke, it was indeed in development. This game would have featured Angry Birds with an appearance similar to their movie counterparts, as they engage in farming, horror survival, shooting, etc., with a full storyline.|
|April 2016||December 2016||Angry Birds Football||Puzzle||New Star Games||Formerly known as Angry Birds Goal!, it involves birds and pigs as they appear in The Angry Birds Movie, as they face each other in football matches.|
|May 2016||October 2016||Angry Birds Ace Fighter||Shoot 'em up||Siamgame Mobile||Formerly called Angry Birds Sky Fighters, birds fly and shoot pigs with their fighter jets while rescuing creatures that give them passive effects.|
|May 2016||December 2016||Angry Birds Holiday||Simulation||Sproing||It involves most bird characters from The Angry Birds Movie, who run vacation resort services for incoming pigs to distract them from stealing the eggs.|
|March - April 2017||June 2017||Angry Birds Islands||Role-playing, Simulation||NHN Studio629||The pigs collect and create resources, while birds fight against monsters to rescue piglets or deliver resources in quests.|
|February 2017||October 2017||Angry Birds Dice||Board game||Joycity Corporation||It involves birds and pigs as they appear in The Angry Birds Movie, in which players attempt to collect property and bankrupt their opponents by having them land on it.|
|February 2018||Summer 2019||Angry Birds Island||Puzzle||Mybo||Also known as Angry Birds Blast 2 and Angry Birds Blast Island, it was a free-to-play 3D tap-to-match game similar to Angry Birds Blast!.|
|February 2020||September 2020||Angry Birds Tennis||Tennis||Rovio Entertainment||The game is played like tennis: the player needs to win a match of the game in the levels with characters from the Angry Birds movies and on various locations such as Cobalt Plateaus and Bird Island. There were various game modes and the player could play against another player.|
|March 2020||December 2020||Angry Birds Legends||Role-playing||Rovio Entertainment||It was similar to Angry Birds Epic except it uses 3D graphics, cards and the birds and pigs teams up with humans.|
From 2011 to 13, Angry Birds has collaborated with many other companies and released variations of the game in the respective companies' theme. Most of them were Flash-based. All of the games featured exclusive levels and elements that aid in promotion.
This features Angry Birds and Bad Piggies as playable characters or exclusive rewards featuring them, along with some miscellaneous references to the franchise.
|LINE Rangers||Role-playing||Some characters appear as limited-time units.|
|Puzzles & Dragons||Puzzle, Role-playing||Characters from Angry Birds, Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds Epic appear as monsters in a collab dungeon.|
|Sonic Dash||Endless runner, Platformer||Features three Angry Birds as playable characters, only collectible in the crossover event.|
|Sky Punks||Endless runner, Platformer||Features Angry Birds as outfits for characters.|
|Tiny Thief||Point-and-clickadventure||Level 5-1 features a puzzle element similar to Angry Birds.|
|Retry||Adventure||The first Adbreak level featured in Retry is based on their most recent Angry Birds Game at the time, Angry Birds Epic.|
|Just Dance 2016||Dance||Features a remix of Angry Birds main theme and its characters as a dance level.|
|Roblox||Mmorpg, Game creation||The Angry Birds Movie themed virtual accessories were obtainable during a collaboration event.|
|PUBG Mobile||Battle Royale||The Angry Birds Movie themed weapon and accessory skins were obtainable during a collaboration event.|
|Duolingo||Education||Features ‘Red’ as a second cameo character (besides the Duolingo owl) on splash screens during the middle of a lesson.|
|Amazing Alex||Puzzle||The words "Angry" and "Bird", are used as examples as words that start with "A" and "B" respectively at the bottom corner of the screen, in the classroom.|
Rovio is investigating ways to expand the Angry Birds brand, including merchandise, television shows and movies. Mikael Hed, CEO of Rovio Mobile, has envisioned a feature film in the stop-motion animation style of Aardman Animations. To that end, Rovio has purchased a Helsinki-based animation studio to prepare Angry Birds short cartoons on the Nicktoons station's Nickelodeon Extra, the first of which was a Christmas special named "Wreck the Halls" that debuted in December 2011. Hed acknowledges that such a film would be years away, and that Rovio must keep the characters relevant until then, by producing sequels or new ports of the original game.
Angry Birds Toons, a TV series based on the game, made its debut on 16 March 2013. Angry Birds Toons is released through third-party video distribution platforms, including Comcast's Xfinity On-Demand in the US, Samsung Smart TVs, and Roku set-top boxes. It is also available in a number of countries on traditional television broadcasts. Angry Birds Toons is available on mobile devices by an additional Angry Birds Toons channel on all of the Angry Birds apps homescreens. DVD version for the TV series was released by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. The series has a total of 3 seasons.
On 11 April 2014, Rovio released Piggy Tales, a stop motion animated series. It tells the stories of the Minion Pigs' life.
On 1 November 2014, Rovio released Angry Birds Stella, a 2D/3D animated series, telling the stories of Stella's life and that of her friends on their own island.
On 12 July 2015, Real Angry Birds, inspired by the game Angry Birds, premiered on Nat Geo Wild.
On 10 March 2017, Rovio released Angry Birds Blues, a computer-animated series based on The Angry Birds Movie. It shows the lives of the Blues having fun, while the Hatchlings were doing random stuff and ruining their plans.
On 3 July 2017, Netflix and KidsClick picked up every Angry Birds Toons, Angry Birds Stella, and Piggy Tales episode in the form of 23 compilations.
On 1 June 2018, U.S. television production company Big Fish Entertainment announced that they would be partnering with Rovio to create a game show based on Angry Birds currently[when?] called Angry Birds Challenge.
On 9 June 2018, a series titled Angry Birds BirLd Cup was released on YouTube.
On 17 November 2018, a series titled Angry Birds on the Run was released on YouTube.
In late 2018, Rovio announced that a new, long-form Angry Birds television series titled Angry Birds: Summer Madness is in production and due for release in 2021 on Netflix.
On 1 June 2019, a series titled Angry Birds MakerSpace was released on YouTube.
On 18 January 2020, a series titled Angry Birds Slingshot Stories was released on YouTube.
On 31 August 2020, a new series titled Angry Birds Bubble Trouble was released on Amazon Freetime Unlimited and YouTube. It is based on Dream Blast movie designs.
A 3Dcomputer-animated film adaptation, The Angry Birds Movie, was released on 20 May 2016, which fully anthropomorphizes the characters for the first time in franchise history, giving them limbs and voices. Developed, produced and financed by Rovio Entertainment, it is animated by Sony Pictures Imageworks and distributed worldwide by Sony Pictures Entertainment under their Columbia Pictures banner. It is directed by animation veterans Clay Kaytis and Fergal Reilly in their directorial debut.Jon Vitti wrote the film's screenplay, and John Cohen and Catherine Winder served as the producers. Rovio also hired David Maisel, former executive producer of Marvel Studios films such as Iron Man, to be the executive producer of its feature-length films.
A sequel, The Angry Birds Movie 2 was released on 13 August 2019, which was co-produced by both Rovio Animation and Sony Pictures Animation. Directed by the creator of The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Thurop Van Orman, the sequel breaks from the series' source material by having the Birds and Pigs ending their rivalry to form an alliance to battle a larger threat, as well as becoming one of the most well critically received video game film adaptations ever made, garnering an unprecedented score of 73% from Rotten Tomatoes.
There have been several toys made from Angry Birds characters. The game's official website offers plush versions of the birds and pigs for sale, along with T-shirts featuring the game's logo and characters. In May 2011, Mattel released an Angry Birdsboard game, titled "Angry Birds: Knock on Wood". Over 10 million Angry Birds toys have been sold thus far. Rovio opened the first official Angry Birds retail store in Helsinki on 11 November 2011 at 11:11 a.m. local time. It expects to open its next retail store somewhere in China, considered the game's fastest-growing market. Merchandise has been successful, with 45% of Rovio's revenues in 2012 coming from branded merchandise.
The most notable toys are the Telepods, created by Hasbro. These figures are created for Angry Birds Star Wars II,Angry Birds Go!, Angry Birds Stella, and Angry Birds Transformers. Telepods use a similar digital toy hybrid concept as Skylanders or Disney Infinity characters, but there is a different technology behind it. These are figures used to "teleport" a character of the corresponding figure into the game by scanning a tiny QR code via the device's camera. The Telepod platform technology was invented by ReToy, a bMuse company, in partnership with Hasbro. Telepods figures are not only for this use, but can also be used with the toy set that comes with the toy, like other Angry Birds board games.
One of the 2012 New Models for Hot Wheels cars from Mattel is based on the Red, Blue, and Yellow Birds from Angry Birds. The package card bears both the Hot Wheels and Angry Birds logo.
In 2016, Lego released six sets based on The Angry Birds Movie.
Print publications adaptation
On 2011, Rovio published a cookbook titled "Bad Piggies: Egg Recipes", along with doodle books based on some characters of the game. After a few weeks of the release of Angry Birds Space, they also released Angry Birds Space books about numbers, alphabets, and stickers.
On 20 March 2012, National Geographic published a paperback book titled Angry Birds Space: A Furious Flight Into The Final Frontier shortly before the release of Angry Birds Space which became available on 22 March 2012. National Geographic also has a book titled Angry Birds Feathered Fun for learning all about birds.
In the same year, Rovio created a contest with the prize Angry Birds: Hatching a Universe, a book about the franchise and all the characters. It was released for sale by Titan Books on May 24, 2013; And again by Insight Editions on June 4, 2013. The book was written by Danny Gordon with a foreword by Mikael Hed.
As of 10 March 2014, IDW Publishing announced that they will be publishing Angry Birds Comics starting in June 2014, with Paul Tobin being the writer.
In the summer of 2017, GoComics announced that it will be running a comic strip series based on the world of The Angry Birds Movie, with each issue available to view on its website. The strip ran for over a year, from 3 August 2017 to 20 September 2018.
Food products adaptation
In early 2012, Olvi started to manufacture Angry Birds soft drinks, after licensing with Rovio with two different tastes: Tropic (tropical fruits) and Paradise (pineapple-mandarin). In September 2012 Olvi released two new tastes to the soft drink collection: Lagoon (pear-apple) and Space Comet (orange-cola).
Parks and attractions
Angry Birds Land adaptation
The game's characters have been used, officially or otherwise, in amusement park attractions. In September 2011, the Window of the World theme park in Changsha, China opened an unlicensed Angry Birds attraction. Visitors to the park use a large slingshot to launch stuffed versions of the bird characters at green balloons that represent the pigs.
Upon learning of the attraction, Rovio Entertainment reported to be considering working with the theme park to officially license it. In March 2012, Rovio announced plans for an official Angry Birds Land, that opened on 28 April 2012, at the Särkänniemi adventure park in Finland. Angry Birds Land opened in May 2014 at Johor Bahru City Centre in Malaysia.
The first Angry Birds themed park in the UK, was created in Sundown Adventureland, an attraction in the Nottinghamshire countryside.
Most recently it was announced that UK theme park Thorpe Park would open their own Angry Birds Land themed area within the park in May 2014. The new area consists of the reinstatement of the 4D Cinema with a 10-minute-long Angry Birds film with 4D effects, a new addition of themed Angry Birds Dodgems and a slight re-theme of existing drop tower ride Detonator.
Angry Birds Activity Park adaptation
Rovio also opened "Activity Parks" of the game. The first one was opened in Lightwater Valley that features dancefloors, and playgrounds that includes slides, and massive touchscreen devices for visitors to play Angry Birds. The attraction also opened in Vuokatti. Vuokatti features obstacle courses and races, and a separate "Angry Birds Town" with cars for kids to ride.
On 16 March 2021 FB Angry Birds Activity Park Malaysia announced that the park will close its operations on 5 April 2021 due to the Covid-19 pandemic
Angry Birds Space Encounter adaptation
In June 2013, Rovio and NASA opened an Angry Birds Space theme park at the Kennedy Space Center titled "Angry Birds Space Encounter". It features various experiences to the Angry Birds Space video game, such as creating characters and shooting birds at pigs. The attraction was also opened in the Space Center Houston.
Angry Birds World adaptation
It was announced that the first Angry Birds World theme park will open at Doha Festival City. The first phase (which includes the indoor part) opened on 3 June 2018.
Angry Birds Not-So-Mini Golf
On 23 May 2019, Rovio announced that it will build a miniature Angry Birds golf course at American Dream Meadowlands in East Rutherford NJ USA. The golf course opened on October 1, 2020 but the mall opened on October 25, 2019.
Reception and legacy
The Angry Birds characters have been referenced in television programs throughout the world. The Israeli comedy show Eretz Nehederet (in English: a Wonderful Country), one of the nation's most popular TV programs, satirized recent failed Israeli-Palestinian peace attempts by featuring the Angry Birds in peace negotiations with the pigs. Clips of the segment went viral, getting viewers from all around the world. The sketch received favorable coverage from a variety of independent blogs such as digitaltrends.com,hotair.com and intomobile.com, as well as from online news media agencies such as Haaretz,The Christian Science Monitor,The Guardian, and MSNBC. American television hosts Conan O'Brien, Jon Stewart and Daniel Tosh have referenced the game in comedy sketches on their respective series, Conan, The Daily Show, and Tosh.0. In the 30 Rock episode "Plan B", guest star Aaron Sorkin laments to Liz Lemon, "Our craft is dying while people are playing Angry Birds and poking each other on Facebook". He then provides a tip for Liz to improve her score in the game. In February 2011, American journalist Jake Tapper mockingly introduced U.S. Senator Chris Coons as the "Angry Birds champion of the Senate" during the National Press Club's annual dinner. Some of the game's more notable fans include ex-Prime Minister David Cameron of the United Kingdom, who plays the iPad version of the game, and author Salman Rushdie, who claims he is "something of a master at Angry Birds". Basketball star Kevin Durant is an avid fan of Angry Birds, and regularly plays other NBA stars in matches, although he is wary of cheating. In August 2011, the Milwaukee Brewers played the Angry Birds theme song during the pre-game introductions of the arch-rival St. Louis Cardinals players, in reference to former Cardinals' manager Tony LaRussa's propensity to bean opposing players.Angry Birds also appears briefly, for comic relief, during a scene in the 2013 film G.I. Joe: Retaliation, in which Zartan plays the game while waiting for the world leaders' response to his threats of annihilation. Angry Birds were featured in the 2013 Helsinki episode of Veep.Angry Birds was referenced in the film The Starving Games, a parody of The Hunger Games. A group in the Indian show Dance+ have done a dance based on Angry Birds.. Angry Birds was referenced in the Family Guy episode "Turban Cowboy" where one failed skydiving attempt by Peter results in him landing in a level. The TV show Robot Chicken also parodied Angry Birds in one sketch.
Angry Birds and its characters have been featured in advertisements for other products. In March 2011, the characters began appearing in a series of advertisements for Microsoft's Bing search engine. At the 2011 South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, Nokia used scrims on a downtown building to project an advertisement for its new N8 handset that included the game's characters. A June 2011 T-Mobile advertisement filmed in Barcelona, Spain included a real-life mock-up of the game in a city plaza, while Nokia used the game in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to promote an attempt to set a world record for the largest number of people playing a single mobile game.Finnair has also used Angry Birds in their advertising, including taping an Airbus A340 airliner with the Angry Birds figures and holding an Angry Birds tournament on board a flight to Singapore. Rovio has also prepared a number of web-based promotional variants of Angry Birds themed around creations of other companies, such as Finnish snack company Fazer, Spanish pizza delivery chain Telepizza, and Japanese television network Fuji TV, as well as promotions of American brands including Cheetos,Wonderful Pistachios and Coca-Cola. In November 2013, Indian brand Parle started a marketing campaign in which a trading card is included in each packet of Parle's Wafers and it included a related contest to win Angry Birds merchandise. In February 2016, Cadbury India had Angry Birds small figurines or tattoos in Cadbury Gems packs or Surprise balls. In June 2016, Kurkure India started an offer to win daily themed prizes and a trip to Angry Birds Activity Park in Malaysia.
Finnish Formula One driver Heikki Kovalainen used an Angry Birds-themed helmet in the 2012 season, following a sponsorship deal with Rovio. Angry Birds also sponsored the Lotus F1 Team that year, with its logo on the top of each Lotus Renault F1 car's nosecone. As part of the deal, fellow Finn Kimi Räikkönen ran an Angry Birds 'Space' logo on his branded caps.
Hockey Bird, an angry hockey playing bird, was the official mascot of the 2012 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championships. It was designed by Toni Kysenius and Rovio Entertainment.
Premier League association football club Everton F.C. inked a deal with Rovio in 2017, whereby the Angry Birds logo appears on the club shirt's left sleeve beginning from the 2017–18 Premier League campaign.
The game's popularity has spawned knock-off and parody games that utilize the same basic mechanics as Angry Birds. For example, Angry Turds features monkeys hurling feces and other objects at hunters who have stolen their babies. Another game, titled Chicks'n'Vixens and released in beta form on Windows Phone devices, replaces the birds and pigs with chickens and foxes, respectively. The developer of Chicks'n'Vixens intended the game as a challenge to Rovio Mobile, which stated at the time that a Windows Phone port of Angry Birds would not be ready until later in 2011. The Angry Birds theme song (Balkan Blast Remix) and its characters appear in Just Dance 2016.
Angry Birds has inspired works of religious analogy. A five-part essay titled "Angry Birds Yoga — How to Eliminate the Green Pigs in Your Life" was written by Giridhari Dasa of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness of Brazil, utilizing the characters and gameplay mechanics to explain various concepts of yoga in Gaudiya Vaishnavism as understood and interpreted by the Hare Krishna. The piece attracted much media attention, in Brazil and abroad, for its unique method of philosophico-religious presentation. The piece was also recognized and appreciated by Rovio Mobile's Peter Vesterbacka, who was prompted to comment on Twitter, "Very cool! I can see Angry Birds Yoga becoming a worldwide craze;-)".
Rovio also launched the Angry Birds Playground in partnership with University of Helsinki. Based on the Finnish national curriculum the program covers maths, science, music, language, arts & crafts, physical education and social interaction. Focused on preschoolers of kindergarten age, the program introduced interactive learning material including books, posters, games and digital content. In 2015, a spin-off from the Rovio Angry Birds Playground was established as Fun Academy by co-founder and CEO Sanna Lukander, former Rovio's vice president of learning and book publishing, and co-founder Peter Vesterbacka [fi], former Rovio's ‘Mighty Eagle’. Fun Academy is currently present in 9 countries across the world.
Leaking user data
In January 2014, it was revealed that Angry Birds was considered a "leaky app" and was used to collect data about its users including their sexual orientation and location by the National Security Agency (NSA) and GCHQ. In retaliation, anti-NSA hackers defaced Rovio's Web site. Claims were made by Edward Snowden that the app was leaky and that they were capable of siphoning data.
According to The Register, the information was leaked through the in-game advertisement code like that embedded by Millennial Media: "Millennial's tracking software generates a personal record for each user that can store information from their political affiliation and sexual orientation to whether their marital state was single, married, divorced, engaged or 'swinger'. This information is used to target in-app ads more effectively, and can be collected by UK and US intelligence agencies for analysis". In a statement to the press, Rovio denied that they were providing any information to the intelligence agencies, but did not exclude the possibility that their advertisers might do so.
Following this revelation, on 29 January, the Angry Birds site was defaced by hackers who replaced it with "Spying Birds" via a DNS hijacking attack. According to Rovio, "The defacement was caught in minutes and corrected immediately". The Syrian Electronic Army tweeted after the incident that the attack had been carried out by "a friend" of theirs.
- ^"Angry Birds Creator Has First Original Idea". Wired. 3 October 2012.
- ^ abGaudiosi, John (11 March 2012). "Rovio Execs Explain What Angry Birds Toons Channel Opens Up To Its 1.7 Billion Gamers". Forbes. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- ^Long, Neil (23 January 2014). "Two billion downloads? We're just getting started, says Angry Birds creator Rovio". Edge. Retrieved 23 January 2014.
- ^"'Angry Birds 2' Arrives 6 Years And 3 Billion Downloads After First Game". Forbes. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 16 July 2015.
- ^ abVan Camp, Jeffrey (23 November 2010). "Israeli Angry Birds satire goes viral". Digital Trends. Retrieved 26 November 2010.
- ^ abShaer, Matthew (29 November 2010). "Angry Birds bound for Xbox, PlayStation". Archived from the original on 4 December 2010. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- ^Eriksen, Erik Holthe; Abdymomunov, Azamat; Næringsliv, Dagens (18 February 2011). "Angry Birds will be bigger than Mickey Mouse and Mario. Is there a success formula for apps?". MIT Entrepreneurship review. Archived from the original on 30 April 2011. Retrieved 27 March 2011.
- ^"Angry Birds Review". IGN.com. 11 February 2010. Archived from the original on 4 May 2010. Retrieved 24 March 2011.
- ^iOS Game Updates (16 August 2018), Angry Birds: Interesting Story Of The Most Popular Bird Slingshot Game, retrieved 17 August 2018
- ^"I can't find Angry Birds Classic in my app store anymore, what's up with that?". 10 March 2020.
- ^"A letter to our fans". Rovio Entertainment Ltd. 22 June 2021. Retrieved 24 June 2021.
- ^"iOS Angry Birds Mighty Eagle On Its Way: Video". phonesreview.co.uk. 25 November 2010. Archived from the original on 2 January 2011. Retrieved 30 November 2010.
- ^Suarez, Paul (29 January 2011). "'Angry Birds Rio' Release Teams With Hollywood". PC World. Archived from the original on 5 February 2011. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- ^Jeff Bertolucci (17 February 2012). "Angry Birds in Space: The Final Merchandising Frontier?". PC World. Retrieved 18 February 2012.
- ^"First Angry Birds Space Gameplay Footage Debuts from Orbit". Kotaku. 8 March 2012. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- ^Stead, Chris (15 June 2014). "Angry Birds Transformers Toys-To-Life Collaboration Announced". Grab It Indie Games Magazine. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- ^""Angry Birds Fight!" is a Mix and Match RPG". Forbes.
- ^"New Angry Birds Game Soft Launches in Canada". 5 March 2015. Archived from the original on 7 March 2015. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- ^Ashcraft, Brian (16 July 2015). "Angry Birds 2 Will Be Released This Month". Kotaku. Retrieved 16 July 2015.
- ^"Angry Birds 2 Will Be Released This Month". Pocket Gamer. 26 April 2016. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- ^"'Angry Birds Blast' Launching Globally Dec. 22nd". Touch Arcade. 20 December 2016. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- ^Gordon, Scott Adam (14 June 2017). "Angry Birds Evolution coming to the US this June". Android Authority. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- ^Harris, Iain (8 October 2018). "Rovio soft-launches Angry Birds Dream Blast in Finland and the UK". pokcetgamer.biz. Retrieved 22 November 2018.
- ^"Google Play Store listing for Angry Birds Dream Blast". Google Play Store. 12 November 2018. Retrieved 22 November 2018.
- ^Seeto, Damian Antony (7 February 2019). "Angry Birds VR: Isle Of Pigs Out Now For Rift And Vive". Just Push Start. Retrieved 8 February 2019.
- ^Graham, Peter (3 June 2019). "The Angry Birds Movie 2 VR: Under Pressure to be a Summer Release for PlayStation VR". VRFocus. Retrieved 21 June 2019.
- ^"After Angry Bird's success, Rovio to launch Bad Piggies". Business. 4 September 2012.
- ^"Angry Birds Stella Launches in the Fall, Introduces five new bird types". Softpedia. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- ^Stella bursts bubbles with global launch of Angry Birds Stella POP!Archived 2 April 2015 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- ^Conditt, Jessica (21 February 2018). "'Angry Birds Champions' lets players fling pheasants for real money". Engadget. Retrieved 22 November 2018.
- ^"Angry Birds Journey takes flight and enters soft launch in select regions!". Rovio Entertainment Ltd. 14 January 2021. Retrieved 24 June 2021.
- ^"Angry Birds Double Crossed". GeekLab.
- ^@AB__Network (11 April 2021). "News: another game we found out about today is "Angry Birds Launch It!". In this thread I'll cover as much information about it as I could find" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^"Bad Piggies 2". GeekLab.
- ^@angry_facts (16 June 2021). "Fact #1184: In an Email responding to @AB__Network asking about Double Crossed & Launch It!, it's mentioned that are working on a project codenamed "Angry Birds Next" which aims to be "Angry Birds With a Twist." It's most likely Double Crossed & Launch it are reworked into this" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^"Housemarque and Rovio team up for Angry Birds Trilogy". Housemarque.com. Archived from the original on 25 May 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- ^"Former Rovio employee shares an unfinished board for the second Agri Birds trailer".
- ^"Rovio cancels Angry Birds Football after seven months in soft launch". PocketGamer.
- ^"Facebook page showing Angry Birds Ace Fighter shutdown date".[non-primary source needed]
- ^"Facebook page showing Angry Birds Islands shutdown date".[non-primary source needed]
- ^"Facebook page showing Angry Birds Dice shutdown date".[non-primary source needed]
- ^""Rovio soft-launches turn-based RPG Angry Birds Legends"". PocketGamer. 30 March 2020.
- ^ abcMarc Graser (24 August 2010). "Angry Birds flies with Hollywood". Variety. Archived from the original on 28 October 2010. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- ^ ab"Angry Birds Aim For World Domination". Fox News Channel. 19 October 2011. Retrieved 20 October 2011.
- ^Yanting Li, Christina Liu. "Rovio and Angry Birds"(PDF). econ.ucla.edu.
- ^Eric Goldman (16 December 2011). "Angry Birds Short Film Airing on Nicktoons". IGN.com. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
- ^Otterson, Joe (31 May 2018). "'Angry Birds' Live-Action Game Show in the Works From Big Fish, Rovio Entertainment (EXCLUSIVE)".
- ^Clarke, Stewart (12 October 2018). "First Longform 'Angry Birds' Series in the Works (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 2 September 2019.
- ^ abc"Rovio's Angry Birds Feature Film Nests at Sony Pictures Entertainment" (Press release). Rovio. 15 May 2013. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- ^Vlessing, Etan (17 February 2014). "Sony Pictures Imageworks, Rovio Pact for 'Angry Birds' Movie". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- ^ abRoxborough, Scott (10 October 2013). "Rovio Names Directors for 'Angry Birds' Movie". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- ^ abKit, Borys (20 May 2013). "'Simpsons' Scribe Tapped to Pen 'Angry Birds' Animated Movie". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- ^ ab"John Cohen to Produce Angry Birds Movie for 2016" (Press release). ComingSoon.net. 11 December 2012. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- ^McNary, Dave (25 August 2016). "'Angry Birds Movie' Sequel in the Works at Rovio". Variety. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- ^McNary, Dave (22 May 2017). "Sony Sets 'Angry Birds 2' Movie for Landing in September, 2019".
- ^Beck, Jeff [@ERCboxoffice] (27 June 2018). "Sony's ANGRY BIRDS 2 nests in theaters 2 weeks earlier—now set for Sept. 6, 2019 instead of Sept. 20" (Tweet). Retrieved 27 June 2018 – via Twitter.[non-primary source needed]
- ^"'Angry Birds 2' To Fly In Late Summer 2019". Deadline Hollywood. 16 October 2018. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- ^Aguilar, Carlos (15 August 2019). "Interview: 'Angry Birds 2 Movie' Director And Producer On Defying The Franchise's Video Game Origins". CartoonBrew. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
- ^"The Angry Birds Movie 2". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
- ^"Angry Birds Shop". Rovio.com. Archived from the original on 9 December 2010. Retrieved 30 November 2010.
- ^Brian Stetler (7 January 2011). "Angry Birds at C.E.S."The New York Times. Retrieved 8 January 2011.
- ^ abc"Angry Birds Opens First Store". Yahoo!. 11 November 2011. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- ^"Angry Birds Star Wars II Review". The Guardian. 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- ^Sarah Silbert. "Hands-on with Angry Birds Star Wars 2 and Hasbro's Telepods (video)". Engadget.
- ^"Rovio and Hasbro announce Angry Birds Stella Telepods! - Rovio Entertainment Ltd". Archived from the original on 12 May 2014.
- ^"Play Angry Birds, You Will". The New York Times. 18 July 2013.
- ^"Angry Birds Star Wars II: 30 million TELEPODS scans and counting!". 28 May 2014.
- ^Kamen, Matt (11 January 2016). "Lego Angry Birds flock around upcoming movie". Wired UK. Retrieved 29 May 2017.
- ^Nathan Brown (19 March 2012). "National Geographic publishing Angry Birds book". Edge. Future Publishing Limited. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- ^Victoria Jaggard (8 March 2012). ""Angry Birds Space" Q&A: Your Guide to the Angry Universe". National Geographic News. National Geographic Society. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- ^Gabrielle Pantera. "Nat Geo Wild Animals in the Real World, the Real Angry Birds". HollywoodDailyStar.com. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- ^"Angry Birds: Hatching a Universe". Titan Books. Retrieved 17 March 2021.
- ^"Angry Birds: Hatching a Universe : All Titles". 24 July 2013. Archived from the original on 24 July 2013. Retrieved 17 March 2021.
- ^"Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 May 2014. Retrieved 14 May 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
Bird games roblox
.Getting ADOPTED on Feather Family Roblox
- Charter club pillow review
- Kg call me maybe
- Kennewick irrigation district
- Stanford greek life
- Printable year in pixels
- 3d pen blueprint
- Minecraft hotbar setup
- Truck chrome trim