Imperial Knights: Renegade (English)
Product can be shipped to:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Due to Games Workshop's terms, we are unable to ship this item anywhere else.
Imperial Knights: Renegade (English) Product Description
Imperial Knights: Renegade is a fun and fast-paced stand-alone boxed game from Games Workshop, where two Imperial Knights go head to head in all-out combat, causing death and destruction on a colossal scale! This fantastic value box set contains 2 imperial knights as well as a scenery piece and all the rules needed to play Imperial Knights: Renegade. It is also the perfect way to start
- 2x Imperial Knight kits. Knight Errant / Paladin and Knight Warden
- 1x Galvanic Magnavent scenery piece
- Rules for using Imperial and Renegade Knights in games of Warhammer 40,an Imperial Knights force for Games of Warhammer 40,
Imperial Knights Renegade Warhammer 40k Box Set New in Box!
SoldSee similar items$17 Bids, FREE Shipping, eBay Money Back Guarantee
Seller:jaketheviking️()%, Location:Erie, Pennsylvania, Ships to: US, Item:Imperial Knights Renegade Warhammer 40k Box Set New in Box!. Here is the Imperial Knights Renegade box set. Although the models are designed for use with the Warhammer 40k table top game, this includes rules and scenery to play as a stand alone game. One loyal knight versus one renegade knight. The box has been opened, but all the sprues and contents are intact. The box is quite large, much bigger than a typical Games Workshop box set. This set was only available for a very limited time. I bought it for the same reason many did, it was an exceptional value. However, I guess I'm just not a big Knights fan, as I haven't been inspired to build or paint it. Includes: Sprues to build TWO imperial knights. 1 Weapon upgrade sprue 2 Large oval bases Sanctum Imperialis sprues (ruined building scenery) Rulebook Imperial Knight assembly guide book Sector Imperialis assembly guide book Damage charts for each knight Pair of dice (one red, one blue) Transfer sheet including traitor knight decalsCondition:New, All returns accepted:ReturnsNotAccepted, Army:Imperial Knights
PicClick Insights - Imperial Knights Renegade Warhammer 40k Box Set New in Box! PicClick Exclusive
- Popularity - Super high amount of bids. 0 views, 0 views per day, 7 days on eBay. 1 sold, 0 available.
- Price -
- Seller - + items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
Super high amount of bids. 0 views, 0 views per day, 7 days on eBay. 1 sold, 0 available.
+ items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
People Also Loved PicClick Exclusive
Imperial Knights: Renegade Boxed GamebyTabletop EncountersinWarhammer 40k
There is a new Imperial Knights: Renegade box coming for Once again two Imperial Knights are included in the box but with a new piece of terrain this time. The set costs £ and will be available from 09/06/
Heres what you get:
- 2 Imperial Knight kits, with 1 Knight Warden upgrade frame. Weapon options include gatling cannon, heavy flamer, heavy stubber, reaper chainsword, battle cannon, thunderstrike gauntlet thermal cannon, and ion shield, along with plenty of options for customising the faceplates and armour
- A Sector Mechanicus Galvanic Magnavent: a scenery piece for the Knights to battle over, made up of 4 frames of plastic components
- page softback book containing the tragic tale of the Living Litany and its fall to Chaos, the Imperium’s attempts to stem the tide of carnage it embarked upon and their dispatching of the Red Might from House Taranis
- Rules for playing Imperial Knights: Renegade, featuring 6 missions
- Colour schemes for 4 Questor Imperialis houses, 3 Questor Mechanicus houses, and 4 Freeblades
- Rules for using Knights in games of Warhammer 40,, including datasheets for a Knight Paladin, Knight Errant, Knight Gallant, Knight Warden, Knight Crusader, and Knight Renegade
- 2 reference sheets, 1 each for the Red Might and the Litany of Destruction, featuring weapon summaries, damage tables and a reference grid for tracking damage taken
- 2 6-sided dice and a transfer sheet for each Knight.
Imperial Knights: Renegade is a new boxed game from Games Workshop. It puts you in command of an Imperial Knight, facing off against a corrupted Imperial Knight brother! The boxed game contains two Imperial Knights, new rules and a piece of terrain! Check out the video below for a closer look.
Whats In the Box
Imperial Knights: Renegade Boxed Game
Heres what you get:
- 1x Imperial Knight Warden
- 1x Imperial Knight Paladin
- 1x New renegade knight transfer sheet
- 1x Basilica Administratum scenery piece
- Eight-page booklet with rules and missions, plus rules for the Renegade Knight in Warhammer 40k
It costs £ an can be ordered from GW here. This boxed set gives you a huge £90 saving or basically a free Imperial Knight! If you always wanted a Knight then now is definitely the time to pick this set up. More images below:
Imperial Knights: Renegade Renegade Knight Litany of Destruction
Note the box cover shows a converted Imperial Knight faceplate: you can download the instructions for this conversion here.
Imperial Knights: Renegade Ever-Stalwart
Imperial Knights: Renegade Book
Imperial Knights: Renegade Basilica Administratum
Imperial Knights: Renegade Renegade Knight Transfer Sheet
Imperial Knights: Renegade Stat Cards
Ive never had interest in running Knights until recently. I thought they were too big and took away from the fun of having battles with lots of infantry slogging it out. To me, I figured Knights turned the game into a take down the big one first and the day is ours sort-of affair. When Renegade came out initially in I was a little tempted and by the time I was reeled-in, the box was gone! The savings, gone.
Imperial Knight: Renegade has made a startling and impressive return in a new box. Things are slightly different now though as the box includes some scenery with the two Imperial Knights, too. The savings are very impressive and I refused to pass it up a second time. So, before I get a chance to let you guys know how it plays, Im here to show you the goods.
Knights To See You!
Click on the images to see them full-size!
The build instructions come with information on how to build to Crusader, Warden, Gallant, Paladin and Errant. With the sheer amount of components in here it appears that you can build two of the five variants. Having those options is absolutely nothing to moan at from a consumer perspective. Should you wish you could build one for close combat and the other ready to rain down death from afar. Of course, theres also a large decal sheet to give your Knights the heraldry you so desire. The Chaos sheet of decals is notably smaller, though. My only grumble at this point.
Death, Destruction andScenery?
A further injection of value into this box is the added scenery that comes with it from the Sector Mechanicus Galvanic Magnavent kit. This is for the game that comes within the box so that your Knights have something to dash around and take cover behind. Of course, this along with the Knights, are fully compatible for use within regular Warhammer 40K, too.
As you can see, the Renegade box is positively packed. The two Knights take up most of the space with the scenery taking up a little extra. Its a big, weighty box. One I was certainly elated to have land on my doorstep.
Well come back very soon with how the game itself plays, providing I can get them built quick enough! Whether youre looking to play Renegade as its own game or if youre looking to add Knights to your 40K armies, this box is filled with two key things. Giant, ass-kicking robots and some stellar savings.
As always, you can find us on Facebook if you want to keep up to date with the latest and greatest tabletop news.
Underworlds Direct Link
Knight box renegade
.Throwback Thursdays Ep 113 - IMPERIAL KNIGHTS: RENEGADE
You will also be interested:
- Kegerator temperature
- A3 uv printer
- Craigslist roadtrek 170
- Cmkx settlement 2016
- M1 macbook air student discount
- Intel i7 9900k