AirScreen Live is mac client for PQ Labs AirScreen Wireless Multi-Touch Conference platform.
AirScreen technology is a brand new wireless business conference solution, which delivers your presentation to the large screen over the air. With Multi-Touch interaction completely wireless, your presentation will be more effective and entertaining.
1.Enable you to connect with the whole system of PQ Labs AirScreen Wireless Multi-Touch Conference platform.
2.Control the mac system through remote touch screen. You can use the gestures of magic trackpad on touch screen.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PQ Labs, Inc
- 952.9 KB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 PQ Labs, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
More By This Developer
Say Hello to AirPlay + Google Cast
AirServer is the most advanced screen mirroring receiver for Mac and PC. It allows you to receive AirPlay and Google Cast streams, similar to an Apple TV or a Chromecast device.Try or Buy Download
Bring Your Own Device
AirServer introduced the world’s first BYOD solution by implementing all the major mirroring technologies giving everyone the freedom of choice for the device they wish to use.
Ultra-high quality recording
AirServer helps you create professional videos of your mirroring sessions in stunning quality. Showcase your iOS apps and games or archive your classroom collaboration in the best quality possible.
AirPlay + Google Cast
AirServer for Mac builds upon its existing AirPlay receiver functionality, including iOS 12 compatibility, and adds Google Cast receiving capabilities.
AirPlay from the YouTube app
AirServer for Mac once again supports this feature. Besides Apple TV, AirServer was the first application to provide this feature.
AirServer supports both tab casting and desktop casting which is built into all Chromebooks and all desktop platforms with Google Chrome browser.
Live streaming to YouTube
YouTube Live certified, AirServer will enable you live stream your iOS gameplay with unique picture-in-picture webcam support. Teachers can also use this powerful technology to live stream their lectures.
Retina quality mirroring
AirServer provides drastically improved picture quality during mirroring. Starting with iPhone 6 Plus, iOS devices can now mirror at full 1080 x 1920 resolution, which is over 3x the previous pixel count.
AirServer protects your personal photos and videos as they are transmitted over the network. This important security feature is only offered by AirServer and the Apple TV.
iOS 12 Compatible
AirServer has maintained AirPlay compatibility since iOS 4.2.1 and has pushed out free compatibility updates with every major version of iOS since 2011.
“AirServer is a Mac app that turns your computer into a receiver for AirPlay. We have seen this kind of thing before, but AirServer works better, and adds functionality.”
“Faculty and students also utilize AirServer which enables the display and sharing of iPad content in the classroom.”
“AirServer turns your Mac into a AirPlay receiver, letting you stream audio, photos, and even videos to your computer, right over the air.”
“AirServer is clearly a more complete solution for all kinds of AirPlay streams with dedicated features for audio, video, and Mirroring.”
“Great for demoing iOS apps, and a more professional feature set than...”
“AirServer for Mac, one of our favourite AirPlay receivers, features long-awaited HD recording with post processing filters.”
“What could be better than sending Temple Run or Angry Birds in Space to a large screen, competing side by side with a friend?”
“AirServer app clearly blows away all the competition.”
“With AirServer you can take advantage of the better audio and visuals of your Mac by using the app to transform it into a Apple TV type of device that can be used to stream audio and video.”
“AirServer is so easy to use, we wonder why Apple didn’t implement it themselves.”
“With AirServer running, you’ll see your Mac show up in your iPad’s AirPlay menu, and you can just select it to play back video, movies or games on the big screen. It even supports mirroring so you can use it with apps that don;t yet support AirPlay properly.”
Two Ways to Screen Mirror on Fire Stick with Mac
Firestick has a native screen mirroring feature which you can access in the settings. But unlike Android and Windows, Apple devices do not support screen mirroring which is supported by Fire Stick. However, we can use some third-party apps to screen mirror on Fire Stick on your iPhone and Mac devices. Here’s how you can do that using Mac.
Screen Mirror on Fire Stick With Mac
First, open the Fire TV and install the “AirScreen” app on it. It is available on the App Store, so you can directly search or call the app with Alexa and install.
Now, click on the download icon to start the installation.
Once installed, click on “Open” to open the app.
On the Welcome screen, click on the “Start Now” button.
Now, click on “Start” to turn on screen mirror for your Fire Stick.
You can see the device name and the Wi-Fi it is connected.
Make sure that you are on the same Wi-Fi network on Mac. Click on the “AirPlay” icon on the Menu bar.
You should see your FireStick saying AirPlay with the name that’s on your TV screen. Click on it to connect Mac to Fire Stick and start screen mirroring.
That’s it you have successfully connected your Mac to your Fire Stick to start screen mirroring your Mac.
Use Chrome Browser
Just like in the previous step, click on “Start” to turn on screen mirror for your fire stick.
Open Chrome Browser on your Mac > three-dot menu and select “Cast”.
Click on the drop-down for sources and select “Cast tab” to just cast that chrome tab, “Cast desktop” to cast the entire desktop screen just like the native option, or you can select “Cast file” to select any file on your file manager and only cast that.
That way you can continue your work while casting some media or only something that you want to show to everyone in the room.
Wrapping Up: Screen Mirror on Fire Stick
It would be great if there was an option to show a single window, but as of now, we can only show the Chrome tab or complete window. A cast file is always a handy tool for me to play something and work in front of my TV in this lockdown.
Also Read:How to Transfer Files to Amazon Fire TV Stick from Android
How to turn on and use AirPlay on a Mac, for screen mirroring on larger displays like a smart TV
- You can turn on AirPlay on a Macthrough the System Preferences app's "Displays" menu.
- AirPlay on a Mac is handy when giving presentations, or just sharing content on a larger display.
- You can AirPlay from your Mac to any AirPlay-compatible device, like an iPad and most smart TVs.
- Visit Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
AirPlay is a great way to share content between Apple devices, and even to non-Apple devices that are AirPlay-compatible like many smart TVs.
With AirPlay on Mac, you can share music, photos, videos, or just mirror your entire computer screen on a larger display — here's how.
How to enable AirPlay on a Mac
1. Open System Preferences, which you can do by clicking the Apple symbol in the menu bar at the top of your screen and selecting "System Preferences" in the drop-down.
2. In System Preferences, find and select the icon for "Displays," which looks like a computer monitor.
3. Check the box next to "Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available."
Quick tip: On the Displays page, there's a drop-down menu next to "AirPlay Display" which will automatically be turned to "Off." This doesn't mean that the AirPlay feature is turned off, it simply means you're not currently AirPlaying your screen.
How to AirPlay your Mac to another device
You can mirror the display of your entire Mac screen onto an Apple TV or another AirPlay-compatible device, like an iPad or some smart TVs.
There are two ways to do this.
From the menu bar:
First, make sure your Mac is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as whatever device you'd like to AirPlay to. If you're AirPlaying to an iPad, make sure they're both logged into the same Apple ID account as well.
1. In the menu bar at the top of your Mac's screen, click the AirPlay icon, which looks like a rectangle with an arrow at the bottom.
2. In the drop-down, choose the device you want to AirPlay to.
3. A passcode might appear on your device's screen. Enter it in the pop-up on your Mac.
4. Your Mac should then begin mirroring its screen to the device you selected.
5. To stop AirPlaying, click the AirPlay icon in the menu bar again and choose "Turn AirPlay off" in the drop-down.
From System Preferences:
1. Open System Preferences and click "Displays."
2. On the Displays page, click the drop-down next to "AirPlay Display."
3. In the drop-down, select the device you want to AirPlay to.
4. A passcode may appear on your device's screen. Enter it in the pop-up on your Mac.
5. Your Mac should then begin mirroring its screen to the device you selected.
6. To stop AirPlaying, click the drop-down next to "AirPlay Display" and select "Off."
Quick tip: You can change how your Mac display is mirrored to another device. Click the AirPlay icon in the menu bar and in the drop-down, select "Mirror Built-In Retina Display" to have your other device match what's on your Mac desktop. You can also click "Use As Separate Display" to have your Mac screen cast its screen to your other device, rather than both devices displaying the same screen.
How to troubleshoot AirPlay on Mac
When attempting to use AirPlay from a Mac to an Apple TV or other AirPlay-compatible device, the most common misstep is not having both devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
If you're trying to connect to your iPad, you also need to be logged into the same Apple ID account.
If things still aren't matching up, access your computer's Firewall by opening System Preferences, going to "Security & Privacy" and selecting "Firewall." Make sure the "Firewall" is turned off.
It may also be that your devices are not up to date — make sure to update your Mac and the device you're AirPlaying to.
The final troubleshooting method is just to restart all devices — including your internet modem.
Grace Eliza Goodwin
Associate Editor, Tech Reference
For mac airscreen
AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast App for MAC
AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast for MAC – Download Latest version (1.8.6) of AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast for MAC
File Name: AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast
App Version: 1.8.6
How To Install AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast on MAC OSX
To install AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast for MAC Features and Description
AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast App Preview
AirScreen is the most advanced multiple wireless transmission protocol (AirPlay/Google Cast/Miracast/DLNA) receiver for Android. It allows you to use the local network connection (Wi-Fi/Ethernet) with your family and friends to experience the new fun of sharing screen, video, audio, photos, and other functions.
Why use AirScreen:
• Multiple wireless transmission protocol: AirScreen supports a variety of wireless transmission protocol AirPlay / Google Cast / Miracast / DLNA , so you do not need any cables wireless display to your screen.
• Compatible with multiple operating systems: iOS 8·9·10·11·12 / macOS / Windows 10 / Android, AirScreen can be compatible with mainstream operating systems, you can experience the fun of different platforms.
• Support for multiple applications: iTunes / YouTube / Safari / Chrome / More, Mean AirScreen can support more excellent client application, which gets more media resources.
• Screen recording: You are not wrong in any moment, AirScreen can record each time you play, you no longer miss any content worthy of collection.
• Encrypted transmission: AirScreen is transmitted over the network when your personal photos and videos (AirPlay) using encrypted transmission, protects your personal privacy is not violated.
• More advantages: Video hardware acceleration (improve the efficiency of 40% shows), high resolution images (4K), background service mode, set personalization features such as device names.
Official Introduction Video:
Join the G+ community: #AirScreen
AirScreen always on innovation, we want to hear your voice, if you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email: [email protected]
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD: Android phone/tablets and some Android TV models are NOT fully supported by the current version. There might be some glitches and please report the issues (with your device model and AirScreen App ID) to [email protected] We are doing our best to make AirScreen working on all devices ASAP.
1. Added the x86 architecture support.
2. Added the ARM64 architecture support.
3. Stability and Performance improvements.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
AirScreen – AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.
Filed Under: Apps, EntertainmentSours: https://apps4mac.com/airscreen-airplay-google-cast-miracast-app-for-mac/
How to Mirror Mac to Firestick 2021
On some occasions, you may want to mirror your Mac to your Firestick to watch movies, stream videos, browse images, play games on your TV. There are many screen mirroring tools for Mac. Read on to learn how to mirror Mac to Firestick.
Best ways to mirror Macbook to Firestick
When it comes to screen mirroring Macbook to Firestick, AirScreen is one of the easiest tools that you can use. This tool can accommodate AirPlay, Miracast, Google Cast, as well as DLNA protocols. By using this, you can display your photos, stream videos, and mirror your Mac screen activities to your FireStick TV. To mirror Macbook to Firestick, just follow the steps below.
- Firstly, search and install the AirScreen app on your Firestick TV. Launch it afterward.
- On your Mac, turn on the mirroring option. Just go to System Preferences > Display > Check “Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available“.
- From the menu bar on your Mac screen, click the AirPlay icon and choose your TV’s name to display your Mac’s screen to your Firestick TV.
Another tool that can help you cast Macbook to Firestick is by using AirPin Pro. This allows you to stream your MacBook screen to your TV screen. With this, you can share media files like images, music, videos, and many more. Also, it can display up to 4 devices’ screens simultaneously and supports password protection. To use this application, here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Install the app on your FireTV and check the AirPlay on your TV’s settings.
- Go to the Help menu then choose macOS > AirPlay.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon and choose your Fire TV’s name then press OK on your remote to mirror your Mac to Firestick.
Alternative tool – LetsView
If you do not just want to mirror MacBook to Firestick but also need to mirror your Mac to your TV running Android OS, you can try LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool is totally free of charge and can display your Macs screen to your TV with high definition resolution. Also, you can enjoy playing games from your Macbook to your TV without any lag or delay. To use this alternative app, check out the steps provided below.
- Download the application and install it on your TV. Launch it afterward.
- On your Mac, just enter the PIN code displayed on your TV to build a connection.
- Once connected, your Mac will then be mirrored to your TV.
These are the simple and easy ways for you to mirror Mac to Firestick. AirScreen and AirPin Pro are of great help if you want to display your Mac screen to your Firestick TV. Try them out to find the best one that fits your needs. If you also want to mirror Mac to Android TV, LetsView will be a good choice.
Rating:4.8 /5(based on 29 ratings)Thanks for your rating!
- Skywalker trampoline 12
- Medium oak pantry cabinet
- Camo screws
- Sql on hbase
- Barber shops newport
- Collegiate hitch covers
- Masters in information systems reddit
- Rosette iron amazon
- Short curtains blackout