10 months ago
12/18/2020, 09:12 AM
After retiring from the military in 2012 I had a series of unfortunate events and responsibilities that put my dream of becoming a PDR technician on hold. Eight years later I was finally able to enroll at The Ding King Training Institute for their 12-week course. I was able to use my Post 9/11 GI Bill with the assistance of Cher O’Neil/Director of Admissions. Cher is so knowledgeable when it comes to using Chapter 33 benefits she might as well get a job at the Veterans Benefit Administration. The owner Todd Sudeck is perhaps the most approachable man you will ever meet. Todd has a big heart and genuinely cares about the success of his students. He will make time for any student despite his busy schedule. This is a 5-star school and is not a gimmick or a scam. If you have read any reviews less than 5 stars do your research and you will find inconsistencies in those reviews. It was a pleasure and honor to be trained by three of the best instructors on the planet. Sal, James and Lee (all Master PDR Instructors) and each have something different to bring to the table. If one instructor cannot get through to you another one will. They each have their own unique style and work together like a well-oiled machine. For those of you that do not possess English as your first language, no worries, Sal’s got you covered as he is fluent in Spanish. These guys are so good that they just about brought me to tears with their skills and ability to knock out a dent in a matter of minutes where it would take me hours. The school is a family run business, and all staff and students are treated like family as well. In fact, after graduation the training and advice does not end as each instructor provides their personal cell number should you have any further questions. The school will never upsell additional services, tools or training. As a 24 year US Army veteran, I am very “attention to detail.” PDR fits me perfectly as it is the type of work that requires nothing less than perfection. Lastly, I consider each person at The Ding King Training Institute family. The school not only gave me the foundation of PDR; they gave me my life back. I would recommend that anyone who attends the Ding King come for no less than the 4 week program. Thank you, Ding King! SFC James Avery
Get a Quote!
- The year, make and model of your vehicle.
- Where the dent is located (if it’s not obvious in the photos).
- How the dent or ding happened.
- The approximate size of the dent, ding or damage.
- Please send a few different angles and distances so we can give you a more accurate quote.
- Preserves the original factory paint and finish - which is always superior to repaint.
- No grinding, filling, welding, or cutting.
- Work is done in hours not days (or weeks). No need to pay for a rental car.
- Service is conveniently performed at your home or workplace.
- No entry in the car history report.
- Lifetime warranty.
High quality paintless dent repair will preserve and increase the value of your car. Surveys have shown that a properly repaired car will sell for at least 10% to 15% more. For every $10,000 of selling price that could be an extra $1,000 to $1,500! At Dent Ding King, we will help you keep your car dent free and preserve its value. Whether you are selling or not, let us help you feel better about your car. For a quote text or email your photos to 818-945-0914 or [email protected]
For leased cars, a good paintless dent repair can save you hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of dollars in fees assessed by the dealer upon return of your leased vehicle. That's why auto advisory services like Edmunds, Kelly Blue Book, NADA, and AAA recommend paintless dent repair prior to the end of your lease. For a quote text or email your photos to 818-945-0914 or [email protected]
Request Free Information
The Ding King Automotive Repair Business Opportunity Information:
Be King of Your Own Thing
If you love cars and the thought of working for yourself keeps you up at night, we invite you to take a closer look at what The Ding King can offer you! We're looking for self-motivated and ambitious people that seek the rewards of entering the exciting and rewarding field of Automotive Appearance Repair. Our certified training and cutting edge technology will ensure you learn our proven secrets for completing superior quality and undetectable repairs that will more than satisfy your most discriminating customers. Couple that with our comprehensive and proprietary business and marketing courses and soon enough, you will "Be King of Your Own Thing."
Training and Equipment Available For:
- Paintless dent removal: for dings, dents & hail
- Paint repair: for scuffed bumpers, chips & scratches
- Interior repair: for damaged vinyl, leather, plastic & velour
- Windshield repair: for damaged glass
- Alloy wheel refinishing: for scuffed & scraped wheels
- Odor removal: for cigarette & other odors
- Auto detailing: for complete interior & exterior restoration
- Window tinting: for improving the appearance of a vehicle
- New & Used Car Dealerships
- Rental Car Fleets
- Insurance Companies
- Body Shops
- Freight & Trucking Fleets
- The Retail Market
Benefits of the Industry:
- Low initial investment
- Career loans with low interest rates and loan payments less than $200 per month
- Material costs less than US $5 per repair
- Earning capability of $100 per hour
- A business that can be operated full or part time
- Small Business Ownership
- Setting Up Your Business
- Record Keeping and Accounting
- Business Plan Development
- Managing Your Business
- Advertising and Marketing
To assist you in achieving the success you desire & to provide you with:
- A quality education covering all aspects of the business
- Cutting edge technology and comprehensive equipment packages
- Ongoing technical and business support programs
- Our R & D department ensuring you stay one step ahead of the competition
- Our 13 years of successful experience in operating a 250 member team of service providers for retail customers, auto dealerships & hail repair
Request Free Information
- Size order worksheets
- B450 max
- Tv guide boynton beach
- My freedom church
- Singapore math dimensions 2a
- Roasted chicken breast subway calories
- John wall kobe shoes
- Southwind boat reviews