GTA V – Patch Notes | The Lost Santos Summer Special September UPDATED**
[October 29, ] – New Content A new Business Battle has been added to Grand Theft Auto Online: UFO: There are whispers that a downed unidentified flying object has been hauled off to Fort Zancudo f
GTA V Patch Notes | The Diamond Casino Heist | APRIL UPDATED**
[April 23, ] New Content – (PS4 / Xbox One / PC) Gerald’s Last Play Six new Contact Missions from Gerald have been added to GTA Online Help Gerald score big while ensuring his drug-dealing and oth
GTA V Patch Notes | CASINO UPDATE !
Patch Notes [November 28, ] New Content – PS4, Xbox One, PC A new vehicle has been added to GTA Online, available at Southern San Andreas Super Autos Vapid Peyote Gasser [November 14, ] N
GTA V Patch Notes [UPDATED]
[February 28, ] New Content – PS4, XB1 & PC Seven new RC Bandito Races have been added to GTA Online The Arena Creator has been enabled in GTA Online: Arena Contender vehicles are compatible w
GTA V RC Bandito Race UPDATE | BONUS RP CASH
The RC Bandito with Eight All-New RacesGet Double Cash on the New Bandito Races Plus Up to GTA$1M in Bonuses throughout February All the danger, none of the personal risk. The little car with the big
GTA V Title Update Patch Notes
[October 9, ] New Content – PS4, XB1 & PC Three existing vehicles have been added to GTA Online, available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos: Bollokan Prarie (Compact) Imponte Ruiner (Musc
GTA V Title Update Patch Notes
Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series [June 19, ] New Content – PS4, XB1 & PC Seven new Issi Classic Races have been added to GTA Online: Issi Classic – Repeater Issi Classic – The Issi Job
GTA 5 & GTA Online News
Here you find all the latest news and videos on GTA 5 and GTA Online, including updates, guides, and more articles on Grand Theft Auto V.
Don't like Ads? VIP Members don't see Ads
The website takes a lot of work and time, so that’s why we have to rely on ads. In alternative, we created a VIP Membership that allows you to browse the site without ads and get some extra features, for a small price.
By becoming a VIP Member, you support our work and allow us to create even more amazing features and content for you.
We're looking for new staff members with passion for GTA and Rockstar Games, and willingness to contribute in any of the website areas. If you're interested, feel free to contact us!
Follow Us on Social Media
- News & Updates
Grand Theft Auto V Update Patch Notes
Update has arrived for Grand Theft Auto V, and heres the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update fixes one of Grand Theft Auto Vs most infamous problems, and GTA Online players will be incredibly happy to hear what this update includes. Console players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One dont get the same fixes, but they can still expect some general improvements. This update is currently rolling out across all platforms and weighs in at roughly MB on PC. Console players should expect a slightly larger install size. Heres everything new with Grand Theft Auto V update
Grand Theft Auto V Update Patch Notes
- General network connectivity improvements
- Improvements to PC loading times *Thanks to t0st for his contributions around this part of todays title update
This update includes general network connectivity improvements on all platforms, so GTA Online players should experience disconnects less frequently and not encounter online issues as often. The main focus of this patch, however, is the PC loading time improvements. GTA Online is notorious for its long load times, and Rockstar has finally taken action to address them in this update.
The fix actually comes from a fan, not Rockstar themselves. A fan calling themself t0st posted a fix that reportedly reduced GTA Onlines loading times by 70%, and this fan-made fix caught the attention of the gaming community. It drew so much attention that even Rockstar acknowledged it and, after testing it themselves, even implemented it into the game with this patch. As thanks for their work, Rockstar rewarded t0st with a $10, payment. GTA Online players know how annoying the long loading times can be, and now the game should be a lot more enjoyable after this update.
Grand Theft Auto V is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. A next-gen version of the game is currently in development for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. For more information regarding this update, visit the official Rockstar site.
- Release Date July 20,
- Game EditionGTA Online
- PlatformsPCPlayStation 5Xbox Series X|SPlayStation 4Xbox One
The GTA Online Los Santos Tuners Update has been released on July 20, , for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and via backward compatibility also on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S.
It has a size of GB. Although the update has been labeled on the Rockstar Support page, it's actually numbered in-game.
The Summer DLC in GTA Online is focused on car culture, racing, and stolen vehicles, bringing high stakes and high action to the streets of Los Santos. It includes the LS Car Meet, new Races, a new Auto Shop property, new Cars, new Robberies, and much more.
Below you find everything that is included in the Los Santos Tuners Update, along with Content, Patch Notes, Screenshots, Trailers, and more:
Los Santos Tuners: The LS Car Meet
A new underground car meet area called the "Los Santos Car Meet" has been added to GTA Online:
- The LS Car Meet is a large, shared social space where you can show off your customized vehicles and race with other car enthusiasts.
- It's located inside a graffitied warehouse in Cypress Flats: it can be noticed by the sound of revving engines, and a finish line on the road outside.
- The LS Car Meet has a "good vibes only" policy, so there won't be any disturbance by the police, and weapons (or weaponized vehicles) are not allowed.
The LS Car Meet Membership:
Becoming an LS Car Meet Member at a cost of GTA $50, gives you access even more privileges and features:
- A new Reputation progression system, with new benefits unlocking after each Level. You can earn Reputation in the LS Car Meet by:
- Participating in (and winning) races
- Daily login bonuses
- Spending time on the Test Track
- Also just hanging out at the Car Meet
- Access to the Test Track, a large space inside the Car Meet warehouse. Here you and your friends can drive, drift, and race vehicles freely.
- In the Test Track you can also try new Test Rides - a rotating selection of vehicles.
- Compete in rotating Prize Ride Challenges for the opportunity to win a special Prize Ride
- Access to a range of special shops and features, including the Merch Shop, Tattoo Shop, and the Modding Area, where you can show off your customizations to other players in real-time.
- Earning Reputation unlocks several other Rewards, including:
- New car customization options, like new wheels and liveries
- Trade Prices on certain vehicles
- Access to new Race modes
- Access to exclusive clothing items and fashionable gear
- When you reach Reputation Level 20, you unlock the ability to create a Private Takeover: this allows you to host your own private Car Meet without NPC vehicles, with 76 parking spaces, and customizable lighting and banner colors. It requires a ticket that costs $50,.
Los Santos Tuners: New "Auto Shop" Property
A new Auto Shop property has been added with the Los Santos Tuners Update, with a selection from 5 different Auto Shop locations. It allows players to run a legitimate modification business, while planning robberies with Sessanta and KDJ.
Auto Shops can be customized with choices of Style, Tint, Crew Emblem & Name, and can be upgraded with Staff, Personal Quarters, and an extra Car Lift. They also come with a car Garage storage space.
The Auto Shop provides access to:
- A series of new multi-part robbery missions available from the Job Board. See below for more details.
- The Repair and Mod Business:
- Players will occasionally be tasked with repairing and modifying customer cars to their requested specifications. Players can then choose to deliver the modified car back to the customer themselves or send hired staff to do the delivery for them to earn rewards.
- Exotic Exports:
- After completing a Contract, players can find a list of Exotic Exports vehicles on a chalkboard on the upper floor of the Auto Shop. Players must steal the cars listed on the board in Free Mode and deliver them to Sessanta’s partner to earn rewards.
Los Santos Tuners: New Vehicles & Cars
The Los Santos Tuners update adds a range of vehicles to GTA Online, including tuner cars and muscle cars.
There will be 17 new vehicles in total released over the course of the summer, with 10 cars added at launch on July
Los Santos Tuners: New Races
The GTA Online Los Santos Tuners DLC also introduces new Race Types, each with their own Leaderboards, available to members of the Los Santos Car Meet:
Test Track Races (inside LS Car Meet):
On the Test Track inside the Los Santos Car Meet, you can take part in these new competitions:
- Head-to-Head Race: Challenge another player to a race back and forth across the LS Car Meet Test Track space (2 players)
- Scramble Race: A race around the LS Car Meet Test Track space where players compete to be the first to collect 20 checkpoints ( players)
- Time Trials: Set your best time around the LS Car Meet Test Track. You can enter a Private Test Track solo, or share the track with up to 30 players, but contact is disabled while competing.
Other New Race Types:
Outside the Los Santos Car Meet and throughout the city, there are also new race series:
- Street Race Series: Races of 7-laps in creative tracks built on the streets of Los Santos, with risky and rewarding shortcuts ( players)
- Pursuit Series: an open-ended experience, with checkpoints placed sparsely throughout the map to encourage creative routes. In addition to competing against other racers, you also have the LSPD on your pursuit ( players)
- Sprint Race: Race to a checkpoint and back to the LS Car Meet in Free Mode ( players)
According to leaked information, Go-Kart Races might also be added in the upcoming weeks.
Los Santos Tuners "Contracts": New Robbery Missions
New robbery missions, called "Contracts" have been added with the Los Santos Tuners update, available from your Auto Shop Job Board.
Contracts bring access to the big jobs: take on the IAA, Merryweather, and more, each consisting of planning missions and final jobs, and all are playable solo or in a team of up to 4 players.
Six Contracts are available at launch, with two more being added in the future:
- The Superdollar Deal
- The Bank Contract
- The ECU Job
- The Prison Contract
- The Agency Deal
- The Data Contract
These new Robberies will put your driving skills to the test, and a precisely modified getaway vehicle will be your best weapon.
New Characters in GTA Online
New Characters introduced to GTA Online as part of the Los Santos Tuners Update:
GTA Online Title Update / More Patch Notes
- New ‘Low Grip Tires’ have been added to GTA Online, which allow for drifting. They can be applied at the LS Car Meet Mod Shop, but only to the new vehicles added with the Los Santos Tuners update.
- New Vehicle Options have been added to the Interaction Menu:
- Vehicle Stance: this allows players to change the height of their personal vehicles added with the Los Santos Tuners update.
- Hydraulics: this allows players to adjust the hydraulics of their personal vehicle.
- Vehicle Roof: this allows players to put their personal vehicle roof up or down if it is a convertible.
- A new ‘Favorite Radio Stations’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu in GTA Online, under Inventory. This allows you to edit the Radio Wheel to only display your Favorite Stations.
- Media Stick Collectibles have been added to GTA Online. These Media Stick Collectibles can be found around Los Santos and unlock up to six new music mixes that can be played on a new Media Player on the Radio Wheel.
- The Monday Dreamin' compilation from CircoLoco Records has been added, with a special DJ mix version of all 20 tracks from the album, compiled and remixed by Seth Troxler.
- A new Daily Collectible has been added to GTA Online. This can be tracked in the ‘Daily Collectible’ section in the Interaction Menu.
- Several new Daily Objectives have been added to GTA Online.
- Several new Awards have been added to GTA Online.
- 30 new Track Wheels have been added to GTA Online. 10 of which can be unlocked through LS Car Meet Reputation, and all can be applied at the LS Car Meet Mod Shop.
- Over items of clothing have been added for both Male and Female characters in GTA Online. The majority of this clothing can be unlocked through LS Car Meet Reputation.
- One new Afro hairstyle has been added for Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
- 10 new Vehicle Liveries have been added for the Bravado Banshee in GTA Online.
- 10 new Vehicle Liveries have been added for the Karin Kuruma in GTA Online.
Plus, the usual weekly special events and bonuses will take place over the coming months.
GTA Online: Benefits for PS5 & Xbox Series X|S
As an added bonus, the Los Santos Tuners Update will include special benefits for GTA Online players that purchase the GTA V & GTA Online Expanded and Enhanced versions for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, when they release on November 11,
Select vehicles will be upgradable with all new speed improvements and more. We'll add more details here as soon as they're available.
GTA Online: Surprises Related to GTA III
Plus, in honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar has announced that GTA Online will receive some fun surprises related to the genre-defining GTA 3 itself.
It remains to be seen what these GTA III surprises are about. We'll add more details here as soon as we find out.
GTA Online: Additional Bug Fixes
As part of the Los Santos Tuners Update, there have also been a number of general improvements and fixes made to the game.
Click here to read the Full List of Bug Fixes on the Rockstar Support site.
Los Santos Tuners: Update Number Confusion
Currently the version history of GTA V / GTA Online is all over the place. The Los Santos Tuners Title Update is numbered in different ways in different places:
- It's numbered in-game as reported by the "GTA Online version"
- It's incorrectly labeled as Title Update on the Rockstar Support page (as actually was a patch that came out last March)
- It's marked as "version " Title Update on PS4 (as PS4 follows a different version history)
GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners Screenshots
GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners Artworks
GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners Videos
New gta patch v
Rockstar thanks GTA Online player who fixed poor load times, official update coming
Update (March 16): The official patch is now live, and some players are reporting huge improvements.
Original story: Rockstar Games has confirmed to PC Gamer that a fan-made solution to GTA Online's abysmal loading times will become official in a forthcoming update.
At the beginning of March, Github user tostercx, who also goes by t0st, claimed they'd discovered a way to reduce GTA Online's loading times by up to 70 percent. Further, they also released a fix that you can pick up here—with a caveat that it's an unsupported "proof of concept, not for casual use.”
For those interested in the technical angles of such things, tostercx also wrote up a detailed analysis of what was wrong, and how they’d fixed it. It's fairly technical, but the short version is that the slowdown was being caused by "a single thread CPU bottleneck while starting up GTA Online,” a problem they estimated "shouldn’t take more than a day for a single dev to solve."
It actually took a somewhat longer than that, but Rockstar has confirmed that tostercx's findings were accurate, and that a fix is on the way.
"After a thorough investigation, we can confirm that player t0st did, in fact, reveal an aspect of the game code related to load times for the PC version of GTA Online that could be improved," the company said in a statement. "As a result of these investigations, we have made some changes that will be implemented in a forthcoming title update."
Tostercx said that they were awarded $10, through Rockstar's Bug Bounty program. That's normally reserved for discovering security or privacy issues in Rockstar's online games, but the studio decided to award the bounty "as an exception" in this case, tostercx said. Rockstar confirmed to PC Gamer that the payment is being made.
You should be able to start downloading the GTA Online Summer Update now
The Los Santos Tuners update is out now and, although we don't have any official Patch Notes, we do know what's coming. There's a new social space, the LS Car Meet, and a whole lot of "Car Culture" content. Here's the latest on the GTA Online Summer Update
UPDATE - Download Size Confirmed
It looks like the Los Santos Tuners update is one of the smaller title updates we've seen from Rockstar Games in recent months. It's clocking in at around GB on Xbox consoles, GB on PlayStation consoles, and a little more on PC. By a little more, we only mean that it's going to be GB. It's hardly anything to write home about and does raise concerns about how much content is actually being included.
LS Car Meet Takes Point
The Los Santos Tuners update is going to add new vehicles to GTA Online and a new Street Race Series, but nothing quite compares to the LS Car Meet. This new Social Space is going to be a bit of a game-changer in the sense that it brings everyone in GTA Online together in a weapon-free space for, well a Car Meet.
" To get started, you’ll need to visit a non-descript, graffitied warehouse on the edge of town in Cypress Flats — listen close and the sound of engines revving might give it away, or look for the makeshift finish line on the road outside."
There's going to be a Test Track, with Test Rides for you to try out, Prize Ride Challenges and a series of exclusive in-game shops that are all being built around car culture and upgrading your wheels. The LS Car Meet Membership will set you back $GTA 50,, but it will be well worth every cent.
Los Santos Tuners Revealed
The next GTA Online expansion has been revealed as Los Santos Tuners. Here's what Rockstar Games has to say about it:
" On July 20, the automotive underground roars to life with GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners. Featuring the LS Car Meet, where you can race, show off customized vehicles, and link up with contacts looking for skilled drivers and a chance at easy money."
Los Santos Tuners is going to feature Car Meets, Jobs, Races, and more from July 20th onwards.
Los Santos Car Meet Confirmed
Los Santos is finally getting a little taste of the Fast and the Furious with its very-own Car Meet in GTA Online. We don't know a whole lot about what this will look like, but Rockstar Games has shared the following:
" GTA Online's forthcoming summer update includes the Los Santos Car Meet, the beating heart of car culture in Southern San Andreas. Keep an eye out on the Newswire for more information coming soon."
One eagle-eyed fan has also seemed to work out where the Car Meet is going to be taking place when it appears. Be sure to work out a safe way out in the meantime. It is GTA Online, after all.
Red Dead Down, GTA Online to Go
While we're still waiting for the release date of GTA Online's Summer Update to be confirmed, the equivalent for Read Dead Online has been revealed.
Blood Money, the summer update for Red Dead Online, will release on July 13 and bring loads of new features to the game.
New Crimes to commit and new Opportunities to chase will be added, on top of "The Quick Draw Club," which looks to be a new Battle Pass system coming to Red Dead Online that promises new perks, cosmetics, and rewards for all those that venture down the roads being opened up.
Last Generation's Last Hurrah
Rockstar recently announced that PlayStation 3 and Xbox servers will be taken down later this year on December 16th.
This means the summer event will be the final event that those players will see. It lasted almost a decade so that's not a bad run.
You will also be interested:
- Wire mill menu
- Oval gucci sunglasses
- Subreddit simulator meta
- Cute shark drawing
- Marble top floor storage
- 3d anatomy
- Demon speedometer
- 03 cobra borla atak
- Carlsbad condo for sale
- Mtc kitchen reviews
- Korean short dress
- Cd38 positive
GTA Online patch notes: save big on a new ride and win triple GTA$ in several races
This week's GTA Online patch notes have served up some cheap vehicles and upgrades as well as plenty of ways to earn double or triple GTA$ by putting your driving, captaining, and piloting skills to work.
Special cargo sell missions, VIP work and challenges, and the returning Adversary mode Inch by Inch will yield double GTA$ and RP this week, while Rockstar-made air races and stunt races will dish out triple GTA$ and RP.
If you're looking to build the perfect ride, you'll find all hydraulics 50% off this week, with 40% to 30% off several vehicles including the Coil Brawler, Truffade Nero, Nero Custom, Karin Sultan, Sultan RS, Declasse Voodoo, and Voodoo Custom. Amazon Prime subscribers with a connected Rockstar account can save an additional 35% on the Dinka RT and 65% on the Lampadati Casco.
If you're already good for vehicles, you can also build a new executive office or special cargo warehouse for 40% and 35% off, respectively. And if you're just looking to window shop, the Pfister Growler, Vapid Dominator GTT, and Dinka RT will be available at the test track this week.
You can read the latest GTA Online patch notes in full on Rockstar's newswire.
How to make money fast in GTA Online | GTA Online Solomon Movie Props | GTA Online casino cars | GTA Online fastest cars | GTA Online Lucky Wheel glitch | GTA Online fastest bikes | GTA Online tips | GTA Online Playing Cards | GTA Online Peyote Plants | GTA Online Serial Killer | How to level up fast in GTA Online | GTA Online Action Figures | GTA Online best paying missions | GTA Online Shark Card | GTA Online Panther Statue
You can also check out the best GTA 5 Cheats in the video below:
Austin freelanced for the likes of PC Gamer, Eurogamer, IGN, Sports Illustrated, and more while finishing his journalism degree, and he's been with GamesRadar+ since They've yet to realize that his position as a staff writer is just a cover up for his career-spanning Destiny column, and he's kept the ruse going with a focus on news and the occasional feature.