Benefits of Quarter Midget Racing -
There are so many different qualities that kids learn besides how to race. They truly learn values that will mold and shape them into respectful, confident, hardworking, and conscientious adults.
* They learn the meaning of sportsmanship, to compete fairly, be a good winner, and how to be a gracious loser.
* They learn coordination, sense of timing, and independent thinking.
* They learn self-reliance. When that green flag drops, they're on their own.
* Spirit of competition - they learn to drive hard, but observe the rules. They can be disqualified if the rules are not followed.
* They develop knowledge and appreciation for the mechanical side of racing.
* They learn safe driving skills. They learn how to respect a vehicle and when it is appropriate to race and not race.
* They develop a sense of responsibility, becoming more alert and concerned for the safety of others.
* It gives them a well-earned sense of pride and accomplishment. They become more confident after becoming a quarter midget driver. They have a sense that they belong and could be a factor in helping kids their age make good decisions in their own lives.
Promotional video for the I-5 QMC in conjunction with Quarter Midgets of America.
Share it with your friends and let them see what Quarter Midget Racing is all about!
EASTERN STORM OPENER AT GRANDVIEW RAINED OUT
Tuesday's USAC AMSOIL Sprint Car event at Grandview Speedway in Bechtelsville, Penn. has been canceled due to heavy rain. The event was to be the opener for the annual five-race "Eastern Storm."
The opener now shifts to Wednesday night, June 3 when the USAC Sprint Cars travel to Lincoln Speedway in New Oxford, Penn. that includes double features! A complete new show will be run as well as a non-point, special event, make-up feature from last year's "Eastern Storm" stop.
Tickets for Wednesday's event at Lincoln are $25 for adult general admission, $20 for students 12-17 years old, $10 for children 6-11 years old, free admission for children under 6 years old, and $30 for a pit pass.
After the visit to Lincoln, the "Eastern Storm" tour continues to New Egypt (N.J.) Speedway on Thursday, June 4; Port Royal (Penn) Speedway on Saturday, June 6; and concludes at Susquehanna Speedway Park in Newberrytown, Penn. on Sunday, June 7.
- Dairy queen pins
- Evelynn splash art
- Night sky interlocking
- Urban palms apartments
- Crow canyon apartments
How to Watch: 2021 USAC .25 Midgets at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Utilizing the front stretch of the famed BC39 Dirt Track our .25 racers will race across the same bricks as the NOS Energy Drink National Midgets when they visit the IMS Dirt Track August 18-19 this year for the 2021 BC39!
Here's how to watch the 2021 USAC .25 Midgets at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on FloRacing.
The 2021 USAC .25 Midgets at Indianapolis Motor Speedway starts on Jul 4, 2021.
How to Watch:
STREAMING: Watch the 2021 USAC .25 Midgets at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on FloRacing. SIGN UP HERE.
On Your TV: Now Available on Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast & Apple TV.
Cast: Cast to your smart TV including Vizio, Samsung and LG TVs.
On The Go: Download the FloSports app on iOS or Android.
Video footage from the event will be archived and stored in a video library for FloRacing subscribers to watch for the duration of their subscription.
Join the Conversation on Social
Follow us on Twitter @FloRacing.
Follow us on Instagram @floracing.
Like us on Facebook.
.USAC .25 Midgets IMS July 1 2021
You will also be interested:
- 2014 thor chateau
- Aws gear belt
- Free online games for 3ds
- Vase decor
- Chancery court ms
- New gravity falls book
- Shon gables family
- Bicicleta acostado
- National instruments downloads
- Vintage floral glassware
- Sewing hive