Soul On Fire: Inside the Rosicrucian Fellowship
Welcome back to our column on all things spiritual in North County. This month we are taking a closer look at the curious dome-shaped chapel atop Mount Ecclesia in Oceanside that is home to the Rosicrucian Fellowship. Have you ever driven by and wondered what that structure was?
There is rich spiritual history in Oceanside’s San Luis Rey Valley of the Vortex. Yes, Oceanside possesses a powerful vortex of ethers and is one of the Power Centers of the world. Many spiritual seekers came up this valley starting with the indigenous Indian tribes that held sacred ceremony. The Mission San Luis Rey was founded by Junipero Serra a Franciscan monk who was a known clairvoyant.
He was well aware of and had clear perception of invisible worlds around him along the El Camino trail back in 1798. The same vibe was picked up by Max Heindel when he chose this particular location to launch The Rosicrucian Fellowship on Aug. 8, 1909. He was given one of those ethereal divine downloads and this 40-acre plot of land unites a vortex in California.
We have lots of gold energy in the soil, which calls in solar energy — the highest energy available on the planet. This is just some of the mystical stuff in the Rosicrucian belief system. Most of us locals think of this as a mysterious secret organization, curious and odd. However, the congregants are quick to welcome those seeking enlightenment beyond the veil. The veil of material thinking into spiritual thinking.
This particular school of thought is just that. A school of thought — and philosophy, theology, numerology, astronomy astrology, mathematics and symbolism. Most religions that began to profess God Within, became secret back in the day because any attempt to advance science and religion was met with strong persecution and was punishable by death.
Many religions kept their societies and their manuscripts secret. The International Headquarters has been an integral part of Oceanside’s history and development and is an important neighbor. So many were interested in the Rosicrucian philosophy, Oceanside was given its first federal post office building and raised its rating from fourth class to second class in 1936 because of the amount of courses mailed out from the center.
People were congregating at this spiritual center from all over the world and the correspondence and newsletters were printed in several different languages, and still go out to a broad worldwide following today. With the unique blend of the arts, science and religion, this Christ-based philosophy expouses living according to Cosmic law and order with awareness of our place in the planetary system along with bible symbolism and esoteric Christian philosophy.
The law of reciprocity is also professed as in do unto others or karma. To spread the gospel and heal the sick. To welcome in the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. They know there is no quick entry into spiritual enlightenment. One must do the work.
The basic thread that unites the Rosicrucians with many other religions and practical beliefs of today is the ultimate principle of “Know thyself.” To think beyond the four senses and open up to the invisible universe that resides within. That we are co-creators with God and that they have a great responsibility to share that information with others. The world is becoming more spiritually awakened and we are undergoing a global paradigm shift. The days of never wondering what we are actually doing on this planet are coming to an end.
The desire for a deeper understanding of our purpose in this universe is a need Rosicrucians have been filling with centuries-old knowledge of the cosmic consciousness that links us all to the divine. The divine that is within each one of us. You are the secret — the spiritual self within. The power of prayer is also a strong link to this system and the ability to heal has been landscaped into the meditation pathway of the center that follows the seven chakras and glands of the human body. This, too, is open to the public.
Check out the center on Sunday at 11 a.m. in the chapel. A vegetarian lunch in the cafeteria is offered for a nominal fee. A forum is available after lunch at 1 p.m. to ask questions and discuss the bible verses that were given at the service. The Holy Spirit inspires the sermons. Listen to the call of the Soul on Fire. Is it taking you to Oceanside? Whatever your quest — keep doing more of what makes your soul on fire. Next month we will check out the Chopra Center in Carlsbad. Namasté.
Rosicrucian Fellowship boosts security
For more than a century, the Rosicrucian Fellowship in Oceanside has welcomed people onto its 40-acre hilltop property, where spectacular views of the San Luis Rey River Valley offer a picturesque backdrop for spiritual reflection.
Now a rise in vandalism and crime has forced the fellowship to limit access to the site and a shrinking membership has left it cash-strapped for repairs.
The land, at Mission Avenue and Amick Street, has served as the Rosicrucian’s headquarters since 1911. Its peaceful gardens, walking trails and striking white temple provide a quiet place to mediate, stroll or gaze at the valley below.
The ornate temple, known as “The Ecclesia,” was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.
In recent years, however, the fellowship has struggled to protect its serene setting.
Jean de Galzain, the group’s general secretary, said gang members and taggers were coming in at night to write graffiti on buildings and cause other damage. Transients, including some with criminal histories, were setting up camps behind the property.
About a year ago, the group had to install an electronic security gate, a 400-foot chain link fence on the west side of the property and a 500-foot wooden fence along the front to try to keep people out after hours. It has also restricted public access to daylight hours between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
“We had people come at night and graffiti the temple and break windows and doing all kinds of things,” de Galzain said.
Rosicrucianism is a Christian mystic philosophy that aims to give explanations to life and its mysteries. The fellowship teaches that the simplest of Bible stories have highly complex, sometimes scientific underpinnings that can be understood only after a series of initiations that prepare for deeper comprehension, de Galzain said.
As Patricia Tinker, president of the fellowship’s board of trustees, describes it: “We explain the mysteries behind Christianity.”
Max Heindel of Denmark, who established the Rosicrucian Fellowship in 1909, bought the Oceanside property in 1911. He and his wife, Augusta, were living near Santa Monica when they took a trip south to visit Mission San Luis Rey. They hired a driver to take them along the dirt road into east Oceanside, and found the property that would become the fellowship’s home.
In its early years, the group attracted a lot of attention, said Kristi Hawthorne, president of the Oceanside Historical Society.
“Back when it first opened, there was a lot of buzz,” Hawthorne said. “Its most impact was in the first 30 years because of the number of people that came from all over the world to stay at the sanitarium.”
Over the years, the group built a number of structures on the property, including an administration building in 1913, a chapel in 1914, a guesthouse and healing center in 1938, and a business office and cottages in the 1960s and 1970s.
The fellowship also operated a printing press, which produced the group’s books and pamphlets. The organization generated so much mail that the federal government built the city’s first post office on Seagaze Drive in 1936 to keep up with the demand, Hawthorne said.
Heindel, who died in 1919, didn’t live to see the temple completed in 1920. His wife remained active in civic life, promoting the fellowship and working to beautify the city until her death in 1949.
Over the last few decades, interest in the fellowship has declined. The organization that once employed dozens of people now runs on just a handful of volunteers.
Anywhere from 10 to 50 people attend the group’s Sunday service, de Galzain said.
“People are confronted today with a lot of economic problems and ... have to work two, three jobs to be able to pay the bills,” he said. “And people don’t have the luxury to have time to study in depth.”
Members are also required to abstain from drinking, smoking and eating meat.
The drop ipn membership has put a financial strain on the fellowship, which subsists largely on donations.
One of the group’s buildings was crushed by a huge pine tree that fell during a storm in January. The fellowship is also trying to raise money to retrofit three other buildings to meet new state earthquake standards, which is estimated to cost $3 million to $5 million, de Galzain said.
Later this month, the fellowship will hold its annual Mystery School Summer Session, July 10-24, offering free workshops and lectures on a wide range of subjects, including esoteric philosophy, symbolism in the Bible and spiritual health and healing.
For more information, visit www.rosicrucian.com.
Association of Christian Mystics
The Rosicrucian Fellowship (TRF) ("An International Association of Christian Mystics") was founded in 1909 by Max Heindel with the aim of heralding the Aquarian Age and promulgating "the true Philosophy" of the Rosicrucians. It claims to present Esoteric Christianmysteries or esoteric knowledge, alluded to in Matthew 13:11 and Luke 8:10, to establish a meeting ground for art, religion, and science and to prepare the individual through harmonious development of the mind and the heart for selfless service of humanity.
The Rosicrucian Fellowship conducts Spiritual Healing Services and offers correspondence courses in esoteric Christianity, philosophy, "spiritual astrology" and Bible interpretation. Its headquarters are located on Mount Ecclesia in Oceanside, California, and its students are found throughout the world organized in centers and study groups. Its declared mission is to promulgate a scientific method of development suited particularly to the Western people whereby the "Soul body" may be wrought, so that humanity may hasten the Second Coming.
Origins and foundation
In 1908 Max Heindel started, in New York City, the work of rewriting a previous draft in German of teachings ostensibly written under the instruction of Elder Brothers in their temple near the border of Bohemia and Germany. Heindel moved to Buffalo, New York, where he finished the typescript about September 1908. The work, called The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception, was revised and printed in November 1909.
The first edition of 2500 copies, printed in Chicago, was exhausted in six months but it was learned that 2000 of these had been given by the publisher as payment of the debts of the publishing house to other publishers. Immediately, a large second edition was ordered: a first payment was made to the printer with the help of Augusta Foss, who would become Max Heindel's wife. This time two booksellers bought one-third of the imprint before it was off the press.
The Rosicrucian Fellowship's formal constitution occurred on August 8, 1909, in Seattle, Washington, at 3:00 p.m. The first Rosicrucian study center had been already previously formed in Columbus, Ohio, on November 14, 1908, where Heindel lectured and taught for a number of months. After each lecture he distributed free mimeographed copies to the audience; those twenty lectures were printed in 1909, along with the first edition of Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception, under the title The Rosicrucian Christianity Lectures. The Columbus Center was followed by centers in North Yakima, Washington (November 1909), Portland, Oregon, and Los Angeles, California (February 27, 1910), the city where Heindel reencountered his theosophist friend Augusta Foss. In Los Angeles, Max Heindel gave conferences three times a week to audiences of nearly one thousand people from November 29, 1909, till March 17, 1910.
On October 28, 1911, the organisation's international headquarters, still used today, were opened at Mount Ecclesia in Oceanside, California. The ceremony of ground-breaking consisted in planting a large Cross with the initials C.R.C. (for Christian Rosenkreuz, the legendary head of the original order) painted in gilt letters on the three upper ends and with a climbing rose. The Rosicrucian Fellowship Temple, called The Ecclesia, was erected for the purpose of affording more powerful means for the healing of disease, and dedicated on December 25, 1920. Spiritual Healing meetings are held there each day.
According to Max Heindel, the invisible Order of the Rose Cross exists in the inner worlds, was founded in 1313 and is composed of twelve great adepts presented as belonging to human evolution but already advanced far beyond the cycle of rebirth. Their mission is explained as aiming to prepare the whole wide world for a new phase in religion that includes awareness of the inner worlds and the subtle bodies and safe guidance in the gradual awakening of man's latent spiritual faculties: "to prepare a new phase of the Christian religion to be used during the coming age now at hand."
Admission into the Rosicrucian Fellowship is free of fees and is funded by donation. The Fellowship recognizes seven grades, but its study is primarily based upon a system of three grades: regular student, probationer and disciple. After a two-year term of being a Regular Student of the Fellowship, a person who abstains from all flesh food, tobacco, mind-altering drugs, and alcohol may apply for probationership. When the Probationer has complied with the necessary requirements and completed the term of probation he may send request for individual instruction. Access to the Disciple grade is granted upon merit; once admitted into discipleship subsequent Spiritual unfoldment of the advanced soul within the Order of the Rose Cross is conducted through the process of the nine Lesser Initiations.
The school's teachings hold that man is a Spirit with all the powers of God, powers that are being slowly unfolded in a series of existences (rebirths) in a gradually-improving body, a process under the guidance of exalted Beings ordering our steps in a decreasing measure as man gradually acquires intellect and will. For this purpose we live many lives of increasingly fine texture and moral character. Through the "Law of Cause and Consequence" we constantly set new causes into operation which will create new destiny to balance and improve the old destiny brought from the past. All causes set into action in one life cannot be ripened in one existence but "Whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap".
The constitution of man
The human being is seen as a threefold Spirit, possessing a mind, by means of which he governs the threefold Body. This threefold body he transmutes into a threefold Soul upon which he nourishes himself "from impotence into omnipotence".
The Ego (not as defined by Freud) is the threefold Spirit, the God Within, which uses these vehicles to gather experience in the school of life. The three aspects of the Spirit are (from highest to lowest aspect):
- the Divine Spirit aspect;
- the Life Spirit aspect;
- the Human Spirit aspect.
The Mental body functions like a mirror, reflecting the outer world and enabling the ego to transmit its commands as thought and word, and also to compel action.
The threefold body consists of;
- a Dense body, which is the visible instrument he uses here in this world to fetch and carry (the body we ordinarily think of as the whole man).
- a Vital body, which is made of ether and pervades the visible body as ether permeates all other forms, except that human beings specialize a greater amount of the universal ether than other forms. The ethereal body is our instrument for specializing the vital energy of the sun and is seen by clairvoyant vision to extend about an inch and a half outside our visible body.
- a Desire body, which is our emotional nature and this finer vehicle pervades both the vital and dense bodies (it is seen by clairvoyant vision to extend about 16 inches outside our visible body, which is located in the center of this ovoid cloud as the yolk is in the center of an egg).
The threefold soul consists of;
- Conscious Soul: extracted as pabulum from the dense body (which was emanated from the Divine Spirit aspect).
- Intellectual Soul: extracted as pabulum from the vital body (which was emanated from the Life Spirit aspect).
- Emotional Soul: extracted as pabulum from the desire body (which was emanated from the Human Spirit aspect).
Bible teachings enable us to become aware that Jesus Christ must be born within. There is a distinction between the Christ which is born within us, our true Saviour, and the Cosmic Christ, the Christ without. The latter helps us in the task of having Christ born within; however, it is our task to form the Christ within, the "Soul Body" which is the vehicle humanity will need to live in the Sixth Epoch, the New Galilee.
The "Astral body" is a vehicle evolved from a work of transmutation upon the etheric body (the two superior ethers), not to be confounded with the "desire body" since during astral projection the desire body molds itself readily into this prepared matrix and, when the individual returns to the physical body, the effort of will whereby he enters automatically dissolves the intimate connection between the desire body and the Astral or Soul body. The term "Astral body" was, it is said, employed by the mediaeval Alchemists because of the ability it conferred upon the one who has it to traverse the "starry" regions. The "Astral body" is regarded as the "Philosopher's Stone" or "Living Stone" of the alchemist, the Golden "Wedding Garment" that Christ speaks of in the Gospel of Matthew, the "Soul Body" [soma psuchicon] that Paul mentions in the First Epistle to the Corinthians or the "Diamond Soul" spoken of in some of the ancient philosophies. It will eventually be evolved by humanity as a whole.
The physical body is a vehicle which the Spirit uses to gain experience, while death is a passing of the Spirit into a larger sphere, a birth which should be prepared for with the greatest care. The Ego must assimilate what it has experienced. The Spirit withdraws with the two higher vehicles, which are tied to the etheric and physical bodies by a slender cord. At death the desire and mental bodies leave the physical, taking with them but one permanent ethericatom, which during life is stationed in the solar plexus. The seed atom, of the dense body, like the negative film of the camera, has been impressed with all the experiences of the life just ended. At death the force of this atom leave the body and all these impressions are transferred from the vital body, the storehouse of these experiences, into the desire body, which then forms the basis of the man or woman's life in purgatory and the first heaven. This transfer is done by the Spirit during the first three and one-half days (84 hours) after the rupture of the connection between the seed atom and the heart, ordinarily known as death: death is not complete until this transfer has been accomplished. During this time sensation is still present, and the Spirit suffers through inharmonious surroundings, including postmortem examination and embalming.
Death should be prepared for with the greatest care, requiring a "post mortem interval", or preservation period, of the physical body for three and half days (84 hours), for life review purpose (in a pacific death; not in a sudden impact such as: shock, accident, catastrophe, heart attack or suicide), before cremation or any other way of body disposal.
The evolution of man is divided into seven Periods:
- involution: the Saturn Period, the Sun Period, the Moon Period;
- the Earth Period (first half still involution, second half towards evolution);
- evolution: the Jupiter Period, the Venus Period, the Vulcan Period.
We are presently in the second half of the Earth Period: we have just passed the end of our involution and are beginning our evolution, or the spiritualization of matter and our return to God our Father.
The three Aspects of God are Will, Wisdom and Activity. The Father has completed His union with the first aspect, will. The Son, Christ, the highest Initiate of the Sun Period: has completed His union with the Second aspect of God, wisdom. Jehovah, the Highest Initiate of the Moon Period, has completed His union with the third aspect, activity.
The sevenfold constitution of man is related to five of seven worlds, different planes of existence having varying density and vibration, states of spirit-matter not separated by space or distance but permeating one another, so that God and the other great beings pervade their own realms and those of greater density than their own, including our own. Some worlds are related to the planet and the higher ones to the whole Solar System. These seven worlds are the planes of evolution of each Solar System and constitute the seventh and lower cosmic plane; the six superior cosmic planes possibly each have a different and larger structural and dynamic expression in the physical universe.
- The World of God
- The World of Virgin Spirits: home of the virgin spirits, differentiated within God Himself as "sparks from a flame" at the beginning of manifestation, prior to the beginning of pilgrimage through matter
- The World of Divine Spirit: related to the threefold Spirit's Divine Spirit aspect; home of The Father, inhabited by the Lords of Wisdom, a hierarchy of Elohim astrologically associated with Virgo
- The World of Life Spirit: related to the Ego's life spirit aspect; home of the Christ (The Son, the Solar Logos); inhabited by the Lords of Individuality, a Hierarchy of Elohim astrologically associated to Libra; higher Memory of Nature, events from the earliest dawn of our present manifestation, open only to Adepts and higher Spiritual Beings
- The World of Thought
- Region of Abstract Thought: inhabited by the Lords of Form, a Hierarchy of Elohim astrologically associated to Scorpio; the "Third heaven" state of consciousness; Germinal idea(s); related to the Ego's human spirit aspect; the home of Jehova, The Holy Spirit. This Great Hierarchy is the evolved form of the third aspect of God, the creative energy in Nature, which is reflected in man as sex energy; the misuse or abuse of that power, the holy creative force [of God] in man, for gratification of the passionate nature, and particularly perversion (see also human sexual behaviour), constitutes the sin against the Holy “Ghost”. The "great transgression", the abuse of sex or generative force for sense gratification, must be expiated, under the Law of Cause and Consequence, through suffering in diseased and incapacitated bodies and minds, mainly afflicted with developmental disabilities, as there is a close connection between sexual activity and mental activity as well as the power of speech – and incurable cancer (see also carcinogenesis and cancer treatment) for those who abuse the sex function in a very marked and bestial degree. Thus the ignorant use of the generative force is primarily responsible for pain, sickness and sorrow.
- Region of Concrete Thought: related to the Mind; inhabited by the Lords of Mind, a Hierarchy of Elohim astrologically associated to Sagittarius; the "Second heaven" state of consciousness; Archetypes; memory of nature in the highest subdivision (covering the essence of a whole life or event); ocean of harmony: the Music of the Spheres
- The Desire World, the world of color: related to the Desire body; home of the Archangels, astrologically associated to Capricorn; the abode of deceased persons for some time subsequent to the event of death
- higher regions, Attraction, the "First heaven" state of consciousness
- intermediate region, Interest and Indifference
- lower regions, Repulsion, the "Purgatory" state of consciousness
- The Physical World, composed of seven regions;
- Etheric Region: related to the etheric body; home of the Angels (seen as being one step beyond the human stage, as humans are a degree in advance of the animal evolution), astrologically associated to Aquarius; Akashic records in the reflecting ether (pictures at least several hundred years back or much more in some cases, almost as the pictures on a screen, scene shifts backward). The etheric region is subdivided in four regions according to the grades of density of the aether permeating our physical planet Earth; Reflecting Ether, Light Ether, Life Ether and Chemical Ether.
- Chemical Region; the physical Earth as perceived through the five senses enhanced by the current technological equipment, subdivided in three regions according to the four main states of matter: solid, liquid, gaseous, and plasma. It is the current home of the self-conscious humanity, astrologically associated to Pisces. The Chemical region of the physical world is home to four life waves, or kingdoms, at a different stage in the evolutionary path: mineral life is the first and lowest level of spiritual evolution on Earth; then comes plants, with actual life, then animals (cold-blooded animals, then warm-blooded), and finally the human being. The beings belonging to each life wave either evolve through the work of the individual Spirit (human being) or are yet evolving under a group spirit and have acquired more or less subtle bodies according to the development stage of each life wave.
The worlds of matter (Physical world, Desire world and World of Thought/Region of Concrete Thought) are considered to be a reverse reflection of the worlds of Spirit (World of Thought/Region of Abstract Thought, World of Life Spirit and World of Divine Spirit).
- ^Cf. «Rosicrucian Societies in America», in Rays from the Rose Cross, vol.88, nº4, July/August 1996, p.38
- ^Article by The Rosicrucian Fellowship: Rosicrucian Fundamentals in Questions and Answers
- ^Article: How the Rosicrucians Heal the Sick
- ^Heindel, Max, Our Work in the World (issued 1912), in Teachings of an Initiate (posthumous work), ISBN 978-0-911274-19-6
- ^Article: Eastern and Western Spiritual Alternatives
- ^Erhi Uyota, Of serpents and doves, Lagos, Nigeria, November 15, 2008
- ^Ger Westenberg. Max Heindel en The Rosicrucian Fellowship. "Chapter 4 Heindel in Germany"(PDF). (Translation by Elizabeth C. Ray). 2009 STICHTING ZEVEN, The Hague, The Netherlands. ISBN 978-90-73736-33-7
- ^Ger Westenberg. Max Heindel en The Rosicrucian Fellowship. "Chapter 5 Messenger of the Rosicrucians"(PDF). (Translation by Elizabeth C. Ray). 2009 STICHTING ZEVEN, The Hague, The Netherlands. ISBN 978-90-73736-33-7
- ^«Origin of The Rosicrucian Fellowship», in Echoes from Mount Ecclesia, No. 13, June 10, 1914
- ^Article: The Brothers of the Rose Cross
- ^Article: The Rosicrucian Interpretation of Christianity
- ^Beryl Hamilton, The Rosicrucian Way: the Voice of the Rose, in Rays from the Rose Cross Magazine, January/February, 1996
- ^Heindel, Max, Christian Rosenkreuz and the Order of Rosicrucians (Initiation), 1909
- ^Heindel, Max, Freemasonry and Catholicism (Chapter VIII: The Path of Initiation), ISBN 978-0-911274-04-2
- ^Diagram by Max Heindel: An Average Human Life Cycle
- ^Heindel, Max, How Shall We Know Christ at His Coming?, May 1913 (stenographic report of a lecture, Los Angeles), ISBN 978-0-911274-64-6
- ^Cf. Matthew 22:1–14
- ^Article: The Rosicrucian Method of Caring for the Dead
- ^Diagram: The 777 Incarnations
- ^Diagram: The Vehicles of the Highest Initiates & Ordinary Humanity
- ^Diagram: The Seven Worlds
- ^Article: The Pros and Cons of Abortion: Holy Creative Force
- ^Article: Homo, hetero, auto, or poly perverse expressions of human sexuality and The Unpardonable Sin
- ^Article: Learning Disabilities
- Coriel, Maria (pseudonym), O Céu dentro de Nós, ISBN 978-989-8032-04-1, Chá das Cinco (Parede), 207 pages, 2007
- de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos, de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos, Catálogo da Exposição sob o Tema A Rosa, Rainha das Flores, Símbolo Mítico, Místico e Esotérico, Os Rosacruzes e o Primeiro Centenário da Fraternidade Rosacruz de Max Heindel, edição do author, Depósito Legal 293670/09, 24 pages a cores, 2009; de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos, Vegetarianismo, a solução para uma vida e mundo melhor, ISBN 978-972-591-753-4, Editorial Minerva (Lisbon)239 pages, 2009; de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos, A Quinta Via, Rumo à Cidade da Rosa, 2ª Edição, Revista, prefaciada, aumentada e comentada, ISBN 978-972-591-760-2, Editorial Minerva ( Lisabon), 184 pages, 2009;de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos " Paracelso e a Cosmobiomedicina", ISBN 978-972-591-749-7, Editorial Minerva (Lisbon) 142 pages, 2009 www
- de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos, " Meditações de um Neófito", ISBN 978-972-591-741-1, Editorial Minerva ( Lisbon)139 pages, 2008 www
- de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos, A Rosacruz e Portugal, ISBN 978-972-591-726-8, Editorial Minerva (Lisbon), 200 pages, 2007 www
- de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos, Mozart, esse desconhecido, Editorial Minerva (Lisbon), 2007 www
- de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos, A Flor da Esperança, Hugin Editores (Lisbon), 2004 www
- de Carvalho, Delmar Domingos, A V Via Rumo à Cidade da Rosa, Hugin Editores (Lisbon), 2002 www
- Macedo, António de, O Neoprofetismo e a Nova Gnose, ISBN 978-972-794-206-0, Hugin Editores (Lisbon), 172 pages, 2003 www
- Macedo, António de, Laboratório Mágico – Ensaios Alquimísticos, ISBN 978-972-794-100-1, Hugin Editores (Lisbon), 474 pages, 2002 www
- Macedo, António de, Instruções Iniciáticas – Ensaios Espirituais, ISBN 978-972-8534-00-4, Hugin Editores (Lisbon), 2nd ed., 346 pages, 2000 www
- Monteiro, António, A Ordem Rosacruz, ISBN 978-972-1-01673-6, Edições Europa-América (Lisbon), 176 pages, 1981
- Rodrigues, Francisco Marques (1899–1979), Estudos Bíblicos – Ensinamentos da Tradição Esotérica Cristã (Vol. I), Fraternidade Rosacruz de Portugal, ISBN 978-972-9381-13-3, 2005 (posthumous work)
- A Student, Etheric Vision and What It Reveals, ISBN 978-0-911274-59-2, 110 pages www
- Bacher, Elman, Studies In Astrology (complete set of 9 volumes), ISBN 978-0-911274-99-8, 907 pages, 1990 www
- Volume 1, The Accuracy of Astrology, ISBN 978-0-911274-50-9, 94 pages
- Volume 2, The Outer Planets, ISBN 978-0-911274-51-6, 104 pages
- Volume 3, The Astrologer, ISBN 978-0-911274-52-3, 94 pages
- Volume 4, Aspects – "Bad" and "Good", ISBN 978-0-911274-53-0, 99 pages
- Volume 5, The Astrologer as Scientist, Artist and Priest-Teacher, ISBN 978-0-911274-54-7, 98 pages
- Volume 6, The Point, Line, and Circle, ISBN 978-0-911274-55-4, 98 pages
- Volume 7, Astrology – The Art of Arts, ISBN 978-0-911274-56-1, 100 pages
- Volume 8, The Wedding Chart and Marriage, ISBN 978-0-911274-57-8, 107 pages
- Volume 9, The Light, The Astrological Path, ISBN 978-0-911274-58-5, 112 pages
- Badibanga, Fox Ngandu, Global Warming and Al Gore Faustus Adventures inside the Earth, ISBN 978-0-615-28967-0, 2009
- Heline, Corinne, New Age Bible Interpretation, 1930s (magnum opus with various editions; various works: a list of books):
- Old Testament:
- Vol I Five Books of Moses and Joshua, 480 pages
- Vol II Part I. Solomon and the Temple Builders – Part II. Books of Initiation, 469 pages
- Vol III Part I. The Promise – Part II. The Preparation, 536 pages
- New Testament:
- Old Testament:
- Glover, Elsa M., Science and Religion, ISBN 978-0-533-07048-0, Vantage Press (New York), 1987 www
- Glover, Elsa M., The Aquarian Age, ISBN 978-0-533-07338-2, Vantage Press, 1987 www
- Lewis, Robert C., The Sacred Word and its Creative Overtones, ISBN 978-0-88112-021-9, 163 pages
- Lewis, Robert C., Silver Cord and the Seed Atoms, ISBN 978-0-911274-74-5, 49 pages
- Parchment, Samuel Richard (1881–1946), Freemasonry at the Rosicrucian Fellowship, ISBN 978-1-4253-2214-4, 48 pages
- Rich, Annet C., Christ or Buddha?, ISBN 978-0-7661-9165-5, 1914 www
- Scott, John P., The Hidden Bible, ISBN 978-0-7661-8540-1, 1935, 372 pages
- Scott, John P., Four Gospels Esoterically Interpreted, ISBN 978-1-56459-804-2, 1937, 176 pages
- Scott, John P., Esoteric Bible Dictionary, ISBN 978-1-56459-913-1, 112 pages
- Swainson, Esme, Rex and Zendah (Illustrated), ISBN 978-0-911274-61-5, 112 pages
- Tucker, Prentiss, In the Land of the Living Dead, ISBN 978-0-911274-83-7, 1929 www
- Tuttle, Amber M., The Work of Invisible Helpers, ISBN 978-1-56459-676-5, 1945, 644 pages link to .zip (14 TXT files)
- Various authors, Aquarian Age Stories for Children (complete set of 7 volumes), ISBN 978-0-911274-94-3, 1951
- Various authors, Sunday School Lessons (set of 6 volumes), ISBN 978-0-911274-63-9
- Various authors, Complete Children's Collection (set of 17 volumes, including Aquarian Age Stories for Children and Sunday School Lessons collections, Rex and Zendah, plus "Rosicrucian Principles of Child Training" and two volumes of "Your Child's Horoscope"), ISBN 978-0-911274-26-4
- Various authors, Rosicrucian Ephemeris 1900–2000: At Midnight, 0 Hour Tdt, ISBN 978-2-902450-20-6, December 1983
- Various authors, The Rosicrucian Ephemeris: 2000–2100 12H Tdt (Noon), ISBN 978-0-911274-24-0, June 1992
- Bayard, Jean-Pierre, Les Rose-Croix (subchapter of third chapter: L'Association Rosicrucienne Max Heindel), M.A. Éditions, Paris, 1986
- Lindgren, Carl Edwin, The Rose Cross: A Historical and Philosophical View (section of Chapter III: The Rosicrucian Fellowship), Journal of Religion and Psychical Research, Volume19, Number 3:143–152, 1995 www
- Martin, Walter, The Kingdom of the Cults, Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 1965, 1977, 1985, p. 507 (included in appendix)
Fellowship near me rosicrucian
.The Oceanside Rosicrucian Fellowship Story (1997)
- Shaman king amazon
- 23 hr salary
- Trulia rhode island rentals
- Pizza hut hwy 99
- Plumber west babylon
- Carpet depot locations
- Nessy photos
- Margaritaville gatlinburg tn