2017 GMC SIERRA 1500
Sierra 1500’s 12,500-lb. max trailering rating tops the segment for crew cab models.
EPA VEHICLE CLASS
NEW FOR 2017
- Segment-best 12,500-lb. max trailering rating for crew cabs.
- Standard Teen Driver feature. It encourages safe driving habits with teenagers, enabling parents to view the vehicle’s maximum speed, distance driven and the number of times active safety features were engaged during a drive
- Active aero shutters are standard on all models
- Available tri-mode power steps
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking added to the available Enhanced Driver Alert Package
- Capless fuel fill
- Exterior colors: Dark Slate Metallic and Pepperdust Metallic
- Sierra 1500 range includes regular cab, double cab and crew cab body styles, all offered with 4WD
- Trim levels include the base model, SLE, SLT and Denali – with regular cab offered only in standard and SLE trims; and Denali offered exclusively as a crew cab. See the separate page for complete Sierra Denali details
- Regular cab models are offered with a 6’6” box or an 8’ box. Double cab models are available exclusively with the 6’6” box, while crew cabs are available with a 5’8” box or the 6’6” box.
- Elevation Edition package is available on base and SLE trims, with content that includes 20-inch black-painted aluminum wheels, body-color grille surround and bumpers and more
- All Terrain package is available on 4WD SLT models and includes 18-inch bright-machined aluminum wheels, unique exterior cues, Z71 Off Road suspension with Rancho monotube shocks, underbody shield and more
- Available NHT max trailering package features a 9.76-inch rear axle, heavy-duty rear springs, unique shock tuning, enhanced cooling and an integrated trailer brake controller to optimize capability and comfort when trailering
- Available automatic locking rear differential reacts almost immediately in low-traction situations to improve safety and confidence on wet, snowy or muddy surfaces
- Duralife™ brake rotors protect against corrosion, offering up to double the service life vs. conventional rotors
- Available EZ Lift-and-Lower tailgate makes it easier to access the box. An internal torsion bar reduces the effort to raise and lower it, while a rotary damper allows for a controlled and more gradual lowering motion when opening it
- Available 8-inch-diagonal color touch screen with enhanced GMC IntelliLink, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection capability; available navigation
- 4G Wi-Fi hotspot (includes three-month/3GB data trial)
- Six standard air bags, including frontal air bags, head-curtain side air bags for outboard passengers in all rows and seat-mounted side air bags for the driver and front outboard passenger
- Standard StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover mitigation technology, trailer sway control and hill-start assist
- Rear-vision camera is available on base and standard on SLT and SLE
- Enhanced Driver Alert Package is available on SLE and SLT. Content includes Forward Collision Alert, Safety Alert Driver Seat, IntelliBeam headlamps with automatic high-beam control, Lane Keep Assist, Front and Rear Park Assist and Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
Be Smart, Check in Advance. CARFAX — Your Vehicle History.
CARFAX — Your Vehicle History Expert
Sometimes what you don't know can't hurt you, but that's not the case when buying a used car. As an independent vehicle history provider, at CARFAX we've made it our mission to tell you everything you need to know by uncovering as many events as possible from the previous life of a used car. Our primary goal is to help you get to know your next car from the inside out before deciding to make an investment that will be part of you and your family's everyday life. We believe your next car shouldn't be hiding anything from you.
CARFAX Vehicle History Reports contain over 28 billion historical records from 20 European countries, the US and Canada, which are updated daily with new information.
Even if you live in a country we don't collect vehicle data from, it's still always worth checking the Vehicle Identification Number without obligation. The used car import and export market is booming and many owners would be surprised to find out exactly what happened to their vehicle during its previous life abroad.
Privacy for Customers — Transparency over Vehicles
Let's be clear: Although we strive to find every detail of a vehicle's life so far, we are focused only on the vehicle's history, and do not collect any information on previous owners. The information we provide relates solely to the vehicle, its odometer reading, any accidents that have been covered up, where the vehicle comes from and much more — it never gets personal. We've uncovered irreparable damage several times in the past, but other times our vehicle history checks draw a blank — and sometimes that's actually a good thing.
Second Hand — Not Second Best
Did you know that considerably more used cars are sold than new cars? We think this second-hand system is nothing short of fantastic. However, it goes without saying that it gives rise to different methods and tactics: Some sellers will disguise a car that's been in an accident under a fresh coat of paint, tamper with the odometer or conceal theft. This is one of the less appealing aspects of buying second hand. Our goal is to establish trusting relationships between buyers and sellers, since this is the best way to help customers make the right decision. Your new car should be reliable and make you feel safe, as well as make you feel like you haven't paid too much.
But more than anything else, we don't want you or your family unknowingly sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle that isn't 100% safe. This is why we strive to take these vehicles off the road, which not only makes the used car market safer but our streets safer too.
CARFAX — 35+ Years of Experience in Vehicle Histories
CARFAX was founded in the US in 1984 and expanded into Europe in 2007. Around 100 team members spread across six European offices process vehicle information from 22 countries.
Fostering strategic partnerships with registration authorities, law enforcement agencies, government departments, insurance companies, inspection centers and numerous other leading companies around the world has enabled us to compile a unique international database for vehicle histories. We use this database to help make the used car market more transparent. We give everyone in the process of buying a used car access to what is currently the world's most comprehensive source for vehicle history reports, and is growing day by day.
We remain neutral and independent despite our partnerships — our sole purpose is help customers make an informed choice and ensure their safety and the safety of their family. This includes never collecting any personal details — we do not accept any PII from data sources amongst the information we provide about a vehicle. We ensure that data protection laws are observed at all times. Furthermore, we always collect our data in compliance with legal and regulatory frameworks — in all the countries in which we are active. We expressly distance ourselves from illegal activities such as data theft, scraping and hacking.
- Lego technic speed build
- Wyverns destiny 2
- Ariel doll dress
- Door county ornament
- Boston university required courses
Pressroom United States
Base curb weight (lb / kg):
4510 / 2045 (2WD)
4785 / 2170 (4WD)
4979 / 2258 (2WD)
5231 / 2373 (4WD)
5035 / 2284 (2WD)
5299 / 2403 (4WD)
Max GVWR (lb / kg):
6800 / 3084 (2WD)
7000 / 3175 (4WD)
7400 / 3356 (2WD)
7600 / 3447 (4WD)
7400 / 3356 (2WD)
7600 / 3447 (4WD)
Max payload (lb / kg):
1980 / 898 (2WD)
1930 / 875 (4WD)
2250 / 1020 (2WD)
2230 / 1011 (4WD)
2180 / 989 (2WD)
2120 / 961 (4WD)
Max trailering (lb / kg):
9800 / 4445 (2WD)
9500 / 4309 (4WD)
12500 / 5670 (2WD)
11800 / 5352 (4WD)
12500 / 5670 (2WD)
11700 / 5307 (4WD)
2017 gmc sierra
.2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation 4WD - 20\
- Try databricks
- Texarkana tx weather
- Ark breeding base
- Low gable shed
- Les miserables lyrics
- Klickitat trail bike