The bike that fits you
The Dali’s frame geometry comes with an upright riding position with the ability to make adjustments to the saddle (up/down, forward/back and pitch). The handle bars can also be adjusted to up/down to suit
Complete Shimano Gear system
– Full Shimano 7 Speed Shimano Mega Range gear System (with extra large 34Teeth low gear) making up hills a cinch. The complete Shimano gear system includes the Shimano shifter, freewheel and derailleur
Easy to Operate
Gear changes on the Dali is easy, simply twist the shifter to change gears, we have also included soft touch leatherette hand grips. Your hands will be ready to change gears anytime. Brake levers are full alloy Promax brake levers (not plastic) is it much more durable and corrosion free.
The Dali features an upright riding position coupled the convenience of a step through frame.
It also has components such as a rear carrier rack with elastic strap and front/rear LED lights for everyday practicality.The Dali is also equipped with a Shimano 7 Speed “Mega Range” gear system, which makes 1st gear going up hill very easy. (Note the big 34Teeth sprocket in the gear cassette).
We then added a set of colour matched chain guard and mud guards with cream coloured tyres to complete the look for the Dali. Colour options include Snow White, Baby Blue or Mint Green.
Added Accessories includes Rear carrier rack, elastic cargo strap and front LED light (worth $60)
SPECIFICATION x Dali
- Triple painted and clear coated high gloss, TIG Welded frame Steel (46CM)
- Triple painted and clear coated high gloss, TIG Welded Unicrown Fork Steel
- Alloy, double walled, 30mm with CNC
- Stainless Steel spokes with CU nipples
- Kenda C West 700c*32C tyres Cream
- Front Hub
- Alloy – Hub 32 Spoke
- Rear Hub
- Alloy – 32 Spoke – 34T-14T Shimano Megarange
- Gear Shifter
- Shimano 7Sp Revo shift
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney 7Sp with Mega- range 34T
- Front and back Promax Linear Pull Brakes,.
- Brake Lever
- Promax alloy brake lever
- Handle Bar
- Alloy – Swallow
- Alloy – Height adjustable
- Bottom Bracket
- Sealed bottom bracket- Neco
- Alloy 44T with Chain guide
- Alloy with Reflectors
- KMC Chain Z50
- Chain Guard
- Colour Matched full length chain guard
- Kick Stand
- Alloy with rubber tip
- Hand grips
- Soft PVC comfort hand grips
- Thick padded comfort saddle with reflector
- Seat Post
- Alloy Silver
- Australian standards approved reflectors and warning bell
- Vintage styled Step through Frame
- Cream coloured tyres with colour matched mud guards and chain guard
- Available in Snow White, Baby Blue or Mint Green
- Comfortable upright riding position
- Thick padded, extra wide comfort saddle with built-in reflectors
- Soft touch PVC hand grips
Safety & Practicality
- Front and rear fenders preventing water and mud from being flicked up by the tyres.
- Easy to use Shimano twist and shift gear controller like an automatic car
- Rear Carrier rack with elastic cargo strap.
- Shimano 7 Speed “Mega Range” Tourney gear set
- Front and Rear Promax Linear pull Brakes
- All season wide tyres suitable for all paved roads as well as the occasional off road bike paths
Classic Ladies' Bikes
Timeless ladies vintage bikes should combine comfort and style, and we’ve got the measure just right. You’ll stand out from the crowd on our vintage look bikes which take popular styling features from the past and mix them with top quality components from the present.
Our vintage ladies bikes enable the rider to sit in a more upright position, helping you to view more of your surroundings and be immersed in your environment. Designed and developed in Nottingham, every inch of the Raleigh vintage range is carefully considered to ensure the best quality and design possible.Learn More
Showing: 2 items
We offer 0% finance options on all our vintage ladies bikes. From your nearest Raleigh stockist, pick up your new ride using our click and collect service, or take us up on our free UK delivery. Check out our bike knowledge articles for more information on choosing and looking after your bike and see our cycling advice articles for guidance for getting the most out of it.
Retro Bikes in Australia
At Ivanhoe Cycles, we are passionate about cycling and are home to a large range of retro bicycles. The retro bikes are timeless and well known for offering superior performance. We are confident that you will be able to find the right retro women’s bike for you. Browse through our range today!
Women’s Vintage Bike
Retro ladies bikes never go out of fashion and we are here to change the way you ride in style. Our bikes emphasize comfort and style - The perfect choice to complement your cycling journey across modern cities. The retro bikes bikes are simple, practical and the ideal choice for both seasoned riders and beginners. Whatever your cycling experience, you will surely find a retro or vintage bike that appeals to you. Check out the Malvern Star and [XDS]](https://ivanhoecycles.com.au/categories/retro-bikes?q=&%5Bprice%5D%5Bprice_range%5D=50&%5Bprice%5D%5Bmin%5D=&%5Bprice%5D%5Bmax%5D=&traits%5Bbrand%5D%5B%5D=XDS)
Visit us in instore and speak to our inhouse experts, or call us at the local store near you.
7-Speed Vintage Ladies Bike
Classic Retro Women Vintage Ladies Bike
Please note bike comes with black saddle and black grip
12 Months FREE gear and brake adjustment servicing
The Samson Cycles 7-speed Vintage Ladies bikes are a tried and tested favorite in the Samson Cycles range and it's easy to see why with a bike that offers both style and function for a very fair price.
The 7-speed Vintage Ladies bikes have been designed from the ground up as the perfect bike for both commuting or a casual roll and with the majority of the components made from a lightweight aluminium the overall weight of the bike makes it easy to get out and about even when the road heads upwards.
The bike features a very sturdy vintage style step-thru frame in an assortment of gorgeous colors with front and rear mud guards, a solid rear carry rack and a riding position that's specifically designed for comfort.
|Handlebar||Vintage Style Chrome|
|Saddle||Super comfort sprung saddle|
|Shifter||Shimano 7-speed Revoshift|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney 7-speed|
|Brakes||Aluminium Dual Pivot Brakes|
|Brake Levers||Aluminium ergo type|
|Crank||Metal 3-piece 42T|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge|
|Rims||Aluminium 36 spoke|
Bike vintage womens
.Leisure Outlet - Guide, How to Assemble Your Bridgford Ladies' Heritage Bike
- Spirit car model
- Impala valve covers
- 2006 mazda3 safety rating
- Cringe usernames generator
- Easy piano songs sheet
- Knicks trade deadline